Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

School final

edited April 2010 in Philosophy
I am currently in a Religions of the world class and I have a final project i have to do where I have to get an interview of a religious leader of my choice.

I was wondering if anyone who is of a leader of their Buddhist community wouldn't mind doing a half an hour Skype interview with me.

If anyone would be so kind and would be interested, just message back and I'll give out my Skype info.

I would very much appreciate it, Thank you!

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Well, the Dalai lama's just popped out to get some more milk, but I'm sure when he gets back, he'd be delighted.....!:D

I'm not actually sure how many 'Leaders of a Buddhist Community' we have, here.... I'd be interested in that myself!
    You could PM Brian, as forum founder, but I'm not sure that would be the same thing.....

Good luck!
  • edited April 2010
    Thank you:D IF I don't find someone, I will be sure to send him a PM.