Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

booddha?

so i was saying to myself, in an opium daze, hashed on rainbow liquor and cottond like a sheep, the rainbow magic and the elixir.......... the historical buddha has left us..... but the buddha has always been with us

and then i woke up in the night time and realized it was a dream and i didn't wear my dreamnoculars. :lol:

but it's a very fine line between spirit and soul and yet they are so much different. what does it even mean to have spirituality? i feel like nirvana is a pie and the moon is a cake and the cherry inside is gross like a pushmachine, devil'd dumb dyning on dare say and waysay and naysay but it's all up for a a a aa a a a aa , , , , ,..... timese chginese. no time. timese chinese. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

dependent origination is a time flux bloog. experience of time is multidimensional like the rainbow.

:lol:

and i think that's an important lesson we should teach the kids. ha HA!!!!!

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Behold the power of Zen.

hehe
  • edited May 2010
    behold the idiocy
    or the idiodyssey? HA HA HA HA
  • GuyCGuyC Veteran
    edited May 2010
    If I had any kids I wouldn't let them listen to your ranting and raving. You are as a mad as a hatter!
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited May 2010
    Can I be the march hare? Have some tea hehe (unsure if that is ok to say anymare :cool:)
  • GuyCGuyC Veteran
    edited May 2010
    What on Earth is going on hare?
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited May 2010
    :: a figure in a puffy red and yellow sectioned cap bursts in ::

I'm hunting wabbits. Has anybody seen any wabbits? Be vewy vewy quiet...
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2010
    What the heck made you think that this thread belonged in the "Buddhism for experienced practitioners" forum?

Moved to general banter.

If you're going to post moronic threads with little or no purpose, at least put them in the appropriate forum.
    More idiocy like this, and I'll just delete the thread.
  • edited May 2010
    i hesitate to say this
    and i may regret it
    but i have to say
    federica
    you are a bad buddhist
    or rather
    a mean one
    i apologize in advance
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2010
    your opinion of me is not important. I really don't care.

If you can give good reason for this thread having been in the Advanced forum, I'll move it back.
    Otherwise, think carefully about where and why, and what your point is, before posting threads like this.

As I said, if you can justify it, fine.
    Otherwise from now on, they'll just disappear.
  • mettafoumettafou Veteran
    edited May 2010
    crazy wisdom seems usually both annoying and unwholesome speech.
    edited May 2010
    I see a lot of craziness and no wisdom.
This discussion has been closed.