Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Comments

• edited May 2010
    hm..... i wonder if this applies to O.J.
  • lightwithinlightwithin Veteran
    edited May 2010
    I wash my hands often and I do apply mindfulness when I do it most times. It may sound ridiculous but it's a beautiful feeling to feel the water on your hands, and feel what it does when you move them as you wash.

I don't know if it makes my head any clearer but it can be soothing. Specially in a hot day.
  • upekkaupekka Veteran
    edited May 2010
    washing hands!

means

no more responsible for the faults happen here after
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited May 2010
    One could also call it OCD.

Palzang
    edited May 2010
    Palzang wrote: »
    One could also call it OCD.

I don't wash them THAT often. Luckily my hand washing only follows reason and not compulsion. If I touched something sticky, like the jam jar, or my nephew's door knob, washing my hands is a must.
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, I was just being my usual curmudgeonly self. I also like the feel of washing my hands, particularly in the men's room at work where they have just the right temperature of water and a really nice hand soap dispenser. I know, TMI!

Palzang
    edited May 2010
    Palzang wrote: »
    I also like the feel of washing my hands, particularly in the men's room at work where they have just the right temperature of water and a really nice hand soap dispenser. I know, TMI!

No worries, that's not a case of TMI at all. It would have been TMI if you had told us which one you stepped into the bathroom to do! Number one or number two. hahaha. Nooooooo.