Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My Cousin's Story

edited May 2010 in General Banter
Hey, everyone. My cousin is sitting right next to me. She's the cutest little thing. :D Anyway's, she's going to tell a story to the forum:

I was in a classroom and we were looking at optical illusions! So then we got bored of it and we went to Find waldo games. So fun! And then it went to click the icon that only said find waldo.

We saw a really pretty beautiful picture that said, "What is wrong with this picture?" I told everyone, "We need curtains!" And then, all of a sudden, "This really scary face popped up!"

I screamed so loud, the whole fourth grade heard me! and they went into the classroom to ask what is wrong?

That was my cousin, stacy. She's in fourth grade, and I wanted to introduce her to the forum. Say Hi to her!

If you want, you can ask her a question, and if she's around, we'll answer! (No personal questions, please. :mad:)

Byebye!:eek:

Comments

• lightwithinlightwithin Veteran
    edited May 2010
    Oh man, I hate those things that scare you on the computer. I fell for it a long time ago too. I didn't scream just jumped. haha.

Anyway, say hello to your cousin from me. I have a 7 year old nephew who lives with me and now you've made me wonder if I should introduce HIM to the forum too. hahaha. Seems like something he might not be into tho.