Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My Music

edited June 2010 in Arts & Writings
"Things we create, things we find. Share it all!"

Well...okay!

I have a youtube channel where I post my original songs and some covers. Nothing overtly Buddhist, but kind of...like my latest song is about taking pain and turning it into compassion, and I even breathe in and out on the track like I'm practising Tonglen or something. And maybe Buddhists are the only ones who can really appreicate where I'm coming from! I'm working on an album this summer, which is about...well it's kind of about my annihilation, as Pema Chodron might say. Hey maybe that's what I'll call it...haha. Anyway, should you choose to check it out, I hope you enjoy! :)

http://www.youtube.com/birkuscircus

Comments

• aMattaMatt Veteran
    edited June 2010
    Cristina,

I feel your voice is quite abundant and pretty. Thanks for sharing.

With warmth,

Matt
  • edited June 2010
    Cristina
    Your cover of Tracy Chapman's Fast Car is beautiful,
    Thank you
  • edited June 2010
    Thank you for sharing.
  • edited June 2010
    Niiice. Very expressive. Keep up the good work.

Cheers, Thomas
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited June 2010
    Very creative and thoughtful. I listened to whispers.. Keep it coming along with the awareness..
  • edited June 2010
    Thanks guys for your comments! :D