Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Im not recieving subscription updates

edited June 2010 in General Banter
I have double checked and I am definitely subscribed to 4 threads ,but I'm not receiving my email notifications on my phone. What do you all think?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    When I first signed up, I didn't even know I was subscribed to threads until one day I got about 30 emails all at once. Maybe it's a little slow on the uptake or something. Looks like you just joined this month, so maybe the same thing will happen to you in time. :)
  • edited June 2010
    Haha ok thanks. :o) okie doke thanks. Ill be ready
  • nakazcidnakazcid Somewhere in Dixie, y'all Veteran
    edited June 2010
    I'm having this problem too...supposedly it was fixed a few days ago, but I'm still not receiving updates.
  • lightwithinlightwithin Veteran
    edited June 2010
    My updates are back up after a few days of not working but that was a week or more ago. Lincoln and Brian apparently fixed it but I wasn't aware the fix didn't extend to everyone.

I'd mention this on the thread in "Site Discussion", just to see if he can help you all. (Here's the link to it: http://newbuddhist.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6169 In case anyone can't find it).