Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

ARE MY NOODLES STILL THERE?

edited July 2010 in General Banter
:confused:

I put a load of noodles in my kitchen cupboard the other day i looked just now and they are still there but are they still there now im in the other room or even up the road?

Comments

• aMattaMatt Veteran
    edited July 2010
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there is something amiss with your noodle.
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited July 2010
    aMatt wrote: »

:lol:
  • ValtielValtiel Veteran
    edited July 2010
    I wouldn't laugh; it's in the Experienced forum so it must just be really deep...
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited July 2010
    Valtiel wrote: »
    I wouldn't laugh; it's in the Experienced forum so it must just be really deep...

Meditate on the noodles. See the noodles as impermanent. When you eat the noodles, eat them mindfully.
  • upekkaupekka Veteran
    edited July 2010
    Danny boy wrote: »

I put a load of noodles in my kitchen cupboard the other day i looked just now and they are still there but are they still there now im in the other room or even up the road?

they are in my mind now

see what you have done?:)

you put another load of rubbish into my mind (consciousness);)

doesn't matter

seeing its real nature it vanishes
    this is the real renunciation (let go):)
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited July 2010
    upekka wrote: »
    they are in my mind now

I thought this was a haiku at first:

see what you have done?
    noodles are in my mind now.
    its real nature vanishes!
  • DeshyDeshy Veteran
    edited July 2010
    aMatt wrote: »

• edited July 2010
    LOL the noodles were perplexing me as a result of studying waves and particles in quantum physics i came to understand that the noodles existed in a wave form only when not being observed and a partical form when being observed, my noodle has been known to be a littlte overcooked lol
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Valtiel wrote: »

Not no more it ain't.
  • edited July 2010

Schroedinger's cat ate your noodles.
  • ValtielValtiel Veteran
    edited July 2010
    Not no more it ain't.

Lmao when I saw that it'd been moved I was going to post something to that effect. Now it's just pure jibberish. :[
  • edited July 2010

His Holy Noodliness the Flying Spaghetti Monster will give you an answer if you pray to Him.

. FlyingSpaghettiMonster.jpg

• aMattaMatt Veteran
    edited July 2010
    Dazzle wrote: »
    His Holy Noodliness the Flying Spaghetti Monster will give you an answer if you pray to Him.

Ummm... his balls are showing :lol:
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited July 2010
    :bowdown: