Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Photography Thread

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited July 2010 in Arts & Writings
Being keen on photography, I thought I would enjoy to see any images other people have taken or have seen and liked. I will start by attaching a few photos I have taken recently, looking forward to seeing loads on here so send send send,

Tom :)

Okay, when I have a better connection I will add what fotos I have to share, so that may be 2moro lol..

Comments

• mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited July 2010
    Here's a photo I took of a Buddha statue in the Artis Zoo, Amsterdam. It was a beautiful day and I was really surprised to see it there, sitting serenely near the exotic birds.
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited July 2010
    That statue is quiye unconventional as far as buddha statues go I think, but it is definitely eye catching I must admit. Maybe because I see them all over thailand and they are of a different style here.. Great image though :)

Here are a few of mine, and I have a couple more to share, they don't have to be buddhist related, but it is nice to see how it is portrayed within different cultures.

[IMG]file:///Users/user/Desktop/Picture%2031.png[/IMG]
    edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    You have a great eye. These are striking images.
    edited July 2010
    Thank you fran. I have been on a photography course along side a graphic design course, so that helps a lot. I am very keen to see other peoples work though, or even images they have come across and have been influenced by maybe.