Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Embarrassing...

ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
edited October 2005 in General Banter
Damm... Today me and Argon and 2 other friends decided to relive our childhood by playing some catching... And I was like stepping up the stairs and then...

SHAAAAAAAAAA.....

Damm my pants tore like hell and I was like... Oh damm... And worse still my friend decided to widen the tear by pulling them further... Until the part where only the top part held the rest of the pants together...

Haha... How embarrassing... In front of a whole neighbourhood and some taekwondo class students somemore... I pulled my pants up like Super Mario and pulled my shirt dwn until only an inch of my pants could be seen... And I was walking like a girl... Oh man...

But I had a good laugh... Haha... Wonder what will happen if my other classmates heard of it? Haha..

Comments

• Argon.AidArgon.Aid Veteran
    edited October 2005
    Ya..but end up you still played soccer with us.Even scored a goal..Yo People..Ajani is a pro soccer player..his skills are like..SUPERB..he is my idol..haha..wait till his prospective wife hears that he tore his pants..only his bag and shirt covering the hole..
    Sorry Ajani if i sound like trying to rub it in..haha..
    May your faith in your religion remain strong,Always.
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited October 2005
    Well... I did it with my legs closed tightly and my pants all the way up till my chest... And I'm NOT a soccer pro... Argon is better... And haha... I don't have a prospective wife u fool...
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited October 2005
    :lol:

:rockon: At least you handled it well, Ajani :D
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited October 2005
    Ha! Sheer quick-wittedness for once... Anyway it was about that time when my sense of perception tried to kick in, and I managed to ignore it a little. "Damm it, there's NOTHING EMBARRASSING about this..." I thought. Haha... Self-consolation...