Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

possession

edited August 2010 in Meditation
thinking today about the issues of separation from external attachments in the mind and how they influence the silent inner body of consciousness. I appreciate that these attachments that appear real are simply fixed concepts that obstruct
personal responsive action because I react to them as if I am somehow responsible for what others have done and still do in swerving my focus away from the path of self awareness.

What are the questions I need to ask myself about Karmic ties that have knotted me to past experiences and still influence me. i am very challenged by fear of rejection so find it hard to go forward with things I want to do, even need to do because of some held back loyalty.

I know the answers lie in me it's the questions to unlock these obstructions like heavy doors blocking progress, frustrations, fears, a sense of being haunted by others view of me.

On the one hand I am alone in this yet I am influenced by powers beyond me that is part of the human condition, so how is it that I fall into the arms of others who would judge and condemn me as if I am in the habit of engaging with the possessor and this in turn shows the possessive nature in me.

What does one need to bring out into the open the fears of rejection in an objective frame because the concept is not what defines me is it???.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Your strings are too tight.
    Relax.
    The world is incurable if you don't deal with your own fever first.
    Just occupy yourself by simply doing your best, in any given situation.
    The input form others is theirs to deal with.

if I'm reading you right.

To be honest, I lost the thread or gist of your post.....
    Not quite sure if I've understood you correctly.....:o
  • edited August 2010
    Sometimes it's important to just relax gently into the present moment and let go of all the thoughts crowding our minds, Janet.

This meditation series might be helpful to you. Here's the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd7a9Ur2x0o

Kind regards,

Dazzle :)

• TreeLuvr87TreeLuvr87 Veteran
    edited August 2010
    The questions will come on their own; you can't force them. Just focus on meditating and quieting your mind right now. As your mind quiets, you'll be able to sift through alllll those thoughts you have more easily. Do not resist anything. Accept it all and keep moving forward. Your questions and answers will come as they come, and accept now that you will never know all the questions and answers. Be patient and compassionate towards yourself.
  • edited August 2010
    Thanks Frederica I can understand the confusion when i write from an inner place it can be incomprehensible Thing is it has shifted now. Knotted with grief and loss the strings were too tight. I had a deep healing experience last night through the grief and loss of my little dog. As if I had carried, from early childhood years of suffering the pain and I howled pouring out the pain in my heart for quite some long time. Immeasurable grief seemed my heart would break, but it did not, I noticed that sense of separation being isolated and alone, it was as if I had a silent witness observing me as I went through the process release in this personal acquaintance with pain. Afterward I slept deeply. Today I appreciate the love of what has happened during that surrender to the suffering, the knotted obstructions that held back the grief are dissolved, I am undone of the burdens that were not my own. Thank you for your comment it was timely along with other coincidences such a gift from an acquaintance who understood the hurt.
    We are not alone are we?? Namasta from Janet.
  • edited August 2010
    yes that was releasing for me to surrender and accept the hurt not fight it thanks..
    I appreciate this healing place in which these intense feelings can be shared.
    Namasta from janet