Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

True/False

1141516171820»

Comments

• no sir but I do know that at one time digital cameras used charge coupled devices to catch the picture at whatever resolution. Little solar panels sort of.

The person below me has sketched something, a study of an object. For example flowers, or beer bottles or a zen master, or dog.
  • true, I studied graphic design at college and university, I once had to draw a 60 year old man with a penis piercing, no joke. I have sketched a variety of things for college/uni and for fun.

The person below me could forgive somebody for killing their mother
  • True.
    I just couldn't say when.

The person below me is beautiful.
  • False, but thank you for saying so Bodhgaya! Nobody has ever said that about my whole person before ;)

The person below me knows all the lines to every Monty Python film...
  • false, english as well

the person below me enjoys the energy and sight of a lightning storm
  • Oh yeah. I've been known to get in the car and chase thunderstorms. The best is when you see one (from a respectable distance) from an airplane. Lightning viewed from above is awesome (in the truest sense of that vastly over-used word).

The person below me has never seen a live human birth (which you really should)...
  • True, but I really don't want to. Something that big coming out of 'the area'...? It's all so....ugh......unnatural.

But if I did ever witness a birth I know I'd cry in the end. Happy tears.

The person below me has no problem with the whole 'giving birth' concept.
  • Sickens me. Women should be sent to work camps and babies should be grown in test tubes.

The person below me finds Katy Perry's Firework music video inspiring
  • HondenHonden Dallas, TX Veteran
    False.

The person below me hasn't posted in this thread since last year.
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    Mostly True.

THE PERSON BELOW ME IS TRIED AND TRUE.
  • a little

the person below me is shocked

• mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited May 2011
    @Love'N'Peace I am shocked as a troll doll :hair:
  • Haha!