Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Man with no arms and legs

NamelessRiverNamelessRiver Veteran
edited August 2010 in Arts & Writings
This man has no arms or legs and talks about his view of life (he seems very happy):

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XnuAyFCZjdA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XnuAyFCZjdA&hl=en_US&fs=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comments

• NomaDBuddhaNomaDBuddha Scalpel wielder :) Bucharest Veteran
    edited August 2010
    I've seen this video recently...and...I'm...speechless.
    After watching this I was about to start crying..."How can't I be that happy ?"...
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Holy schoot what a cool dude!

My kinda guy! :bigclap: :rockon: :bigclap:
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited August 2010
    Thank you for sharing this. It is truly inspiring.
  • edited August 2010
    Wow.
  • edited August 2010
    what a wonderful video, thank you for sharing this. :D
  • edited August 2010
    Wow... just... incredible
  • edited August 2010
    Yes, Nick inspired me.
    I watched the video several mths ago. I was sad with tears rolling down my cheeks. I ponder about myself. I promised myself to live with full energy and happiness. Bring strength and confidence to my family and friends. Everyone should too!
  • VagabondVagabond Explorer
    edited August 2010
    I'm gonna show my friend this who is really feeling depressed. Thank you, I hope it'll hit him like it hit me and everyone else in this thread
  • edited August 2010
    he is an inspiration. :'(