Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Mr Bush: Curiously Satisfying!

SarSar
edited February 2006 in General Banter
A friend sent me this today, it's strangely satisfying! :lol:

If he gets stuck, you can move him! :)

Mr Bush

Comments

• ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited October 2005
    Some decent piece of Flash here!
  • Argon.AidArgon.Aid Veteran
    edited October 2005
    Haha..cool..its a great feeling to bash his head onto those bubbles..good for relieving stress..and ya..nice piece of Flash too..darn..i am envious..
  • SarSar
    edited October 2005
    It's good, isn't it! :)

If you pull him around a couple of bubbles ith a small gap between, you can split his body in half! :):lol:
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited February 2006
    Hey, thanks. I thought those blue-green things represented small orbs (like the blue-green earth), not bubbles. But what do I know?

I know one thing, though, the Secret Service (SS) is not going to let Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney go hunting together. Imagine the scandal.
  • edited February 2006
    I can't believe that entertained me for 10 minutes... lol
  • edited February 2006
    Nirvana wrote:
    I know one thing, though, the Secret Service (SS) is not going to let Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney go hunting together. Imagine the scandal.

Since I'm back at my dorm, I can now post this. I made it after I read an article about Cheney's Hunting Adventure(TM).
    cheneyshotaman.JPG
  • keithgkeithg Explorer
    edited February 2006
    Since I'm back at my dorm, I can now post this. I made it after I read an article about Cheney's Hunting Adventure(TM).
    :lol:
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2006
    CAPT,

HILARIOUS!!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2006
    I was sent this today by a good friend in the States. Some of you therefore may already have seen it.
    But have a giggle anyway....

CHENEY SAYS SHOOTING OF FELLOW HUNTER WAS BASED ON
    FAULTY INTELLIGENCE

"Believed Shooting Victim Was Zawahiri", Veep Says.

Vice President Dick Cheney revealed today that he shot a fellow hunter while on a quail hunting trip over the weekend because he believed the man was the fugitive terror mastermind Ayman al-Zawahiri.

Mr. Cheney acknowledged that the man he sprayed with pellets on Saturday was not al-Zawahiri but rather Harry Whittington, a 78-year-old millionaire lawyer
    from Austin, blaming the mix-up on "faulty intelligence."

"I believed I had credible intelligence that al-Zawahiri had infiltrated my hunting party in
    disguise with the intent of spraying me with pellets," Mr. Cheney told reporters.
    "Only after I shot Harry in the face and he shouted 'Cheney, you bastard' did I realize that this intelligence was faulty."

Moments after Mr. Cheney's assault on Mr. Whittington, Mr. al-Zawahiri appeared in a new
    videotape broadcast on al-Jazeera to announce that he was uninjured in the vice president's attack because, in his words, "I was in Pakistan."

An aide to the vice president said he believed that the American people would believe Mr. Cheney's version of events, but added, "If he was going to shoot any of his cronies right now it's a shame it wasn't Jack Abramoff."

At the White House, President George W. Bush defended his vice president's shooting of a fellow hunter, saying that the attack sent "a strong message to terrorists everywhere."

"The message is, if Dick Cheney is willing to shoot an innocent American citizen at point-blank range, imagine what he'll do to you," Mr. Bush said.

Elsewhere, aviator Steve Fossett completed his three-day journey around the globe, setting a world record for wasting both time and money.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2006
    LOL! Hadn't seen that one, Fede. It's excellent!