Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
edited October 2005 in General Banter
George W. Bush: "We don't care why. We just wanna know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. There is no Middle Ground!"
Tony Blair: "I agree with George."
Ronald Reagan: "What Chicken?"
John Lennon: "Imagine all the chickens in the world, crossing the Roads together... it's easy if you try...."
Hans Blix: "We have reason to believe there was a chicken, and that there is a possibility that there is even a road, but we have not as yet been given access to verify these facts...."
Grandpa: "In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody tole us the chicken crossed the road, and durn it, that was good 'nuff fer us....!"
Aristotle: "It is in the nature of the chicken to cross the road."
Zen Buddhism: "What is the sound of a chicken crossing the road?"
Karl Marx: "It was an historic inevitability."
Sigmund Freud: "The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity."
Bill Gates: "eChicken2005 will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents balance your chequebook and internet eggsplorer is an integral part of eChicken2005."
Albert Einstein: "Did the chicken really cross the road, or was it in fact the road moving beneath its feet?"
Bill Clinton: "I - Never - Had - Sex - With - That - Chicken - !!"
The Bible: "And Lo! The Lord came down and told the chicken: THOU SHALT CROSS THE ROAD! And Yea the chicken didst crosseth the road, and there was much rejoicing!"
Colonel Sanders:"Dang! Did I miss one?!?"

Comments

• edited October 2005
    LOL!!! I love that!!! My favorite one is the Bill Clinton one. Well, I like them all actually!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2005
    .....What's the difference between a democracy and a Dictatorship?

In a Democracy, you get to choose your Dictator.......
  • edited October 2005
    you ain't kidding!!! And sometimes, the Dictator you chose isn't even the one that wins!