Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The Crowd At A Justin Bieber Concert

MagwangMagwang Veteran
edited September 2010 in General Banter
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/what-the-crowd-looks-like-at-a-justin-bieber-conce

a-justin-bieber-concert-summed-up-in-one-picture-21677-1283366665-16.jpg

Check out the 3 dads: One'd blissfully clueless, one can barely contain his contempt (but had the foresight to listen to something on headphones), and the guy on the right who can actually hear the supersonic shrill of the preteen love call.

I know other dads who have to go to concerts they hate. It's the cycle of life for parents who once hated their parents music.

lol

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Tell me the woman just behind Mr. Suit&Tie isn't as old as she looks, please.

I once took my daughter and her friend to a N'Sync concert. Nuff said.
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited September 2010
    This makes me sad... that poor man looks like he's in so much pain :(
  • NomaDBuddhaNomaDBuddha Scalpel wielder :) Bucharest Veteran
    edited September 2010
    mugzy wrote: »
    This makes me sad... that poor man looks like he's in so much pain :(

He has a really big headache. mainly because he is standing in an area where there are high levels of sound pollution (phonic pollution).
  • edited September 2010
    Haha this is funny! I once had to take my 2 daughters and their friends to a Pink concert because my wife fell sick on the day that she was going to take them. I was so not looking forward to it. But... what a pleasant surprise! She's such a powerhouse and put on such a great performance! It was not just a band playing music, it was a whole performance artist thing. I actually came out having enjoyed the experience and with a much greater respect for the woman.

And my oldest daughter is going to see Justin Bieber next month but thankfully, she can go with her friends on their own now. Yay! I don't see myself enjoying that tweenie crap... ooops, I was a bit harsh there but he deserves it! Lol. Ok... only kidding... maybe... ;)
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited September 2010
    lol, the love the guy who is clueless. Maybe he has simply lost his mind or gone def..
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    edited September 2010
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited September 2010
    zombiegirl wrote: »

LOL!!! I first became aware of this phenomenon on the NewNowNext award show this year. They had the lesbian bieber lookalikes on stage for something. The ones on this page are much more convincing!
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    edited September 2010
    mugzy wrote: »
    LOL!!! I first became aware of this phenomenon on the NewNowNext award show this year. They had the lesbian bieber lookalikes on stage for something. The ones on this page are much more convincing!

but the real question is... do these lesbians just happen to look like justin bieber... or does justin bieber just look like a lesbian?

i lean toward the latter. and also, they're called biebians :lol:
  • andyrobynandyrobyn Veteran
    edited September 2010
    I can relate to the guy with the head phones on .... have a 14 year old daughter, who is keen on Pink and has also tagged me along to a Taylor Swift concert yet fortunately would prefer a day riding horses and mucking out stables to exposing her senses to those influences ... the sounds of Justin and The Jonas Brothers still emerge from her room ... so guess she is pretty normal :rolleyes:
  • edited September 2010
    andyrobyn wrote: »
    have a 14 year old daughter, who is keen on Pink

Send her to me, andyrobyn, I'd happily go to a Pink concert with her as a change from 'mucking out stables'.;)

I really like Pink. Being keen on teenage music when I was a teen myself never did me any harm, in spite of my parents being convinced that it would.

• andyrobynandyrobyn Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Dazzle wrote: »
    Send her to me, andyrobyn, I'd happily go to a Pink concert with her as a change from 'mucking out stables'.;)

I really like Pink. Being keen on teenage music when I was a teen myself never did me any harm, in spite of my parents being convinced that it would.

:wavey:Hi Dazz, the Pink concert was great, taylor was a bit too staged for me .... come see us in Australia - lots of great live music here, the mucking out stables is her preference :)
  • edited September 2010
    andyrobyn wrote: »
    :wavey:Hi Dazz, the Pink concert was great, taylor was a bit too staged for me .... come see us in Australia - lots of great live music here, the mucking out stables is her preference :)

:wavey:Hey ! Keep in touch, you never know, you might see me one day.

.......I was only joking about the muck.... good for roses if you have any! :grin:

Byee.

edited September 2010
    most of the concerts i go to are smaller venues, but when i do go to stadium type deals, i usually wear ear plugs. my uncle used to tour with tons of bands as a camera man, so i got to go to many concerts for free... but i always wore ear plugs when i was going to be on the ground floor/backstage. the odd thing is that you can hear the concert perfectly even with them in, THAT'S how loud it is. it can be quite damaging, otherwise.
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited September 2010
    I wear ear plugs at shows as well. I hate when I forget to bring them and end up with my ears ringing long after the show ends :( No fun!
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited September 2010
    I have never actually had this ringing in my ears. When I was a little raver I use to be around some hefty sound systems, there is a system known as the 'valve sound system' which is meant to be the loudest in Europe and I stood next to one of the speakers lol. You can feel the bass actually go through your body and chest but I never had ringing in my ears... no plugs also. Saying that, I use to still hear music when I finally got home and got into bed, better than ringing I guess :P
  • StaticToyboxStaticToybox Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Oh I'm glad I do not have a tween/teen daughter (or any children at all for that matter).