Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I'm Learning Spanish!

ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
edited October 2005 in General Banter
OK everyone, buenos dias, I'm picking up Spanish now from http://www.studyspanish.com but I think I might be needing some help here and there... Anyone here a Hispanic or speak Spanish?

Comments

• buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited October 2005
    Ajani,

Mi español es muy malo, pero tengo gusto de hablar español

-bf
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited October 2005
    Mi español es muy malo, pero tengo gusto de hablar español

Let's see my Spanish so far...

You said "My Spanish is ???, ??? speak Spanish..." I recognize every word but I haven't really remembered what they stand for yet without reference to my notes... But hell, I got it translated on Google..

Well, bueno, amigo! Espero comprender unos español meter en mi "resume"! Hope my Spanish isn't too broken...
  • edited October 2005
    I'm not a native speaker, but I am a Spanish major at UF. Feel free to send me messages/questions and I'll do my best to help you out.
    edited October 2005
    OK gracias vostoros!
  • edited October 2005
    Soy Vegetariano
    edited October 2005
    Veo...
  • Argon.AidArgon.Aid Veteran
    edited October 2005
    Haha..Thanks to Ajani..i too have the sudden urge to learn Spnaish..and Man..do i feel overshadowed by all you guys here..the only word i now is loco..which i doubt will do me more harm than good..haha..ok,people..let me go improve my Spanish..
    edited October 2005
    Yeah... And swear at the teacher in Spanish and not break school rules? Haha... That's a great idea...
  • Argon.AidArgon.Aid Veteran
    edited October 2005
    Ya..great idea..unless the teacher is a master of Spanish herself..haha..i watch how you die then..joking..
    edited October 2005
    Like who? You never know... Lucky there isn't oral this exam... Or else I will just switch to Spanish halfway all of a sudden if my mental block comes...
    edited October 2005
    Right I need help here... What are the correct conjudgations of "ser" and "estar"? For example, which pronoun is "son" conjudated to?
  • edited October 2005
    I think son goes with "tu" im not exactly sure though. I hate spanish class its so boring....
    edited October 2005
    I learn Spanish 'cause it and it's variants (Latin) are one of the most-spoken languages in the world... Never mind then... I found out online today...
    • "Yo" - "soy" & "estoy"
    • "Tú" - "eres" & "estás"
    • "Él, Ella, Usted" - "es" & "está"
    • "Nosotros" - "somos" & "estamos"
    • "Ellos, ellas, ustedes" - "son" & "están"

Correct me if I'm wrong...