Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Has anyone else seen this?

edited September 2010 in General Banter
this isn't spam, it may look like it on the surface, but have any of you seen this blog yet?:wow:
make my hair stand on end or what?
just had to post here, had to shout something!
http://www.myspace.com/395882975/blog?bID=538893328
enlightenment guaranteed?

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Oh yeah. He's enlightened all right.
    But his spelling sucks.

So something still needs improving.....:lol:
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited September 2010
    this isn't spam, it may look like it on the surface, but have any of you seen this blog yet?:wow:
    make my hair stand on end or what?
    just had to post here, had to shout something!
    http://www.myspace.com/395882975/blog?bID=538893328
    enlightenment guaranteed?

Oh dear! And 'god's' spellcheck does not appear to be working any better than the mind.
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited September 2010
    "BLASPHOMY!" :lol: So many enlightened beings on the internet... maybe they should all get together and start a club or something.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, lol, i think he meens blasphimy.

:lol:
  • MountainsMountains Veteran
    edited September 2010
    mugzy wrote: »
    "BLASPHOMY!" :lol: So many enlightened beings on the internet... maybe they should all get together and start a club or something.

They did. It's called... oh, never mind. I was gonna say the Republican Party, but then I got to thinking... :)

Sorry, couldn't resist...
    edited September 2010
    Just a heads-up:
    The page has now been cleared by MySpace Admin.
    It seems they too found it a bit rich.
    Go to the link, and you'll just get a blank page.

Thanks all.
This discussion has been closed.