Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

what style of architecture are you quiz

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited October 2010 in General Banter
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/1174749/what-style-of-architecture-are-you

Your Result

1037934985_modern.jpg
RADICAL MODERNISM
You're just a little non-conformist. You're one of those people who needs to smash it all up before you can put it all together. You're probably a hoot at parties, too.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I am not a style of architecture.
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited September 2010
    yes you are, that is something obvious!
  • PadawanPadawan Veteran
    edited September 2010
    The quiz tells me I'm Classical, although my favourite style has always been Art Deco :crazy:
  • sandysandy Explorer
    edited September 2010
    I got Radical Modernism too. Always liked Gothic Revival, though.
    edited September 2010
    Yes this quiz is some what faulty and silly. I have never really been drawn souly to one style of architecture, but I know what I dislike lol. I tend to dislike art deco often as personally to me it seems dated but in a negative way. I almost become depressed sometimes if I see a dated, 'blah' building lol. Those curves just do not work for me
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2010
    I got -

"You are an old and empty garden shed, in urgent need of an overhaul."

I like that. :D
    edited September 2010
    seriously? I haven't seen the possible results so... but hey lol, scope for improvement :P I would be happy being the old garden shed anyway
  • edited September 2010
    Ha! Ha! This was fun! :)
    As I was doing the quizz I was thinking that my result would be something along the lines of "Brick shithouse on a construction site."
    What I finally got was -
    Brutalism.
    You know those big ugly slabs of concrete that were so popular in the 70's?
    That's You!

(Mind you, I would have been equally charmed with "Adapted dog kennel" or
    "Two person hikers tent.") :lol:
    edited September 2010
    lol, That is what makes me depressed, that is the exact architecture that I get sad if i see. The office blocks in the industrial estates :(
  • andyrobynandyrobyn Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Ancient Roman - The Pont du Gard aqueduct only smaller ... lol
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Radical Modernism. Although tbh I do have a fondness for brutalism. Something is just really oppressively epic about it.
  • edited October 2010
    doric order

250px-TempleDelos.jpg
  • zider_redzider_red Explorer
    edited October 2010
    I got radical modernism, which is most certainly not my taste in architecture :-D
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    edited October 2010
    I got Radical modernism, which is actually one of my least favorite styles. It was hard to take the quiz though, some questions (even hypothetical) are just impossible for me to answer so I just hit a random answer.
  • andyrobynandyrobyn Veteran
    edited October 2010
    Yes. it was like for me too ... regular overhauls surely are the way to go -lol