Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Breathing a sigh of relief - WHEW!!

MountainsMountains Veteran
edited September 2010 in General Banter
Got a 97 on my pharmacology test today. After the disaster that was my first physiology test, this is a major blessing! :) I studied my skinny hiney off, but it seems to have worked!

Mtns

Comments

• mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Yay!
    :cheer:
  • edited September 2010
    Congrats Mountains,

:bigclap::rockon::rocker::cheer:
  • edited September 2010
    I love pharmacology! Problem is though whenever I pull up to a scene I instantly have drug interactions running through my head lol
  • andyrobynandyrobyn Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Congratulations :thumbsup: I am marking work from my tutorial group today and really admire the amount of effort it takes to get that kind of result .. well done.
  • MountainsMountains Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Brandon wrote: »
    I love pharmacology! Problem is though whenever I pull up to a scene I instantly have drug interactions running through my head lol

I was waking up from a sound sleep in the middle of the night with steady state dosing calculations going through my head. And N-dealkylation and fun stuff like that.... Glad that one's over. Only five more to go!

:)
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Congrats! Looks like all your hard work paid off. :)
  • fivebellsfivebells Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Well done.