Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What's going on?

For the past 6 months, I've been experiencing some life changing events mostly due to coincidences. Not the "oh that's weird" kind, the major ones.
But I've been learning a lot though different syncs and I know I'm not going crazy, these things are out of my control. They've also been happening to my friends since then too.
And by the way, I was born December 21st 1991,
and on December 21st 2012, I'll be 21.
Strange huh?

Is anyone else experiencing strange coincidences?
The earth is changing already people, its gonna get interesting.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    The human animal suffers from delusions of grandeur (ascribing personal significance to cosmological events)

Delusions are also a facet of psychoactive substances such as pot, and specific forms of schizophrenia, which are loosely related.

Just try to be well and find solace in the words of spiritual guides such as the Dalai Lama.
  • GuyCGuyC Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Are you the Second Coming?
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Coincidences and synchronicities are great fun, aren't they. Some of our brother and sisters imbue them with meaning and I can recall times when a coincidence has alerted me to something useful. By useful, I mean something that leads me forward or risks leading me away from the vertu I esteem.
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Mere coincidences. If you actually look at a coincidence there are actually many more things that are different than there are that are similar. For example, 2 people are each driving a blue car and crash into each other and they are both called dave... But, they have different hair colour, different eye colour, born on a different date, have different surnames and the list goes on. You are simply looking for these coincidences and they are literally nothings.
    As for 2012, whatever happens or doesn't happen, doesn't happen or happens lol. Best not to preoccupy oneself with the future.. Live in the here and now and leave those mere coincidences alone
  • andyrobynandyrobyn Veteran
    edited September 2010
    When it has been possible for me to accept the often unpalatable truth that is presented to me through other individuals experience, yes - it is possible to learn from their experience and less often it is also possible to see that opportunity which only requires great courage and commitment to follow through with ... the middle way and slow and steady growth has been less about chance and more about perserverance and commitment in my experience.
  • TreeLuvr87TreeLuvr87 Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Don't toil over it too much. If it's a meaningful coincedence, you'll find out why soon enough.

As a side note, I'm December 20th! And 12/21/12 will be the day after my 30th birthday, so I'm just busting ass daily to make sure I can be proud of those thirty years. And also, I plan on being so hungover that I WANT the world to end.
  • MountainsMountains Veteran
    edited September 2010
    There are approximately 490,000 other people on earth who will turn 21 on 12/21/2011, so it's not just you :)
  • edited September 2010
    every generation said theirs will be the last. what sets us apart from them? and if your taking the Mayan perspective this means it will have been 2012 years ago that they were obliterated by the Spanish. so its most likely they were writing down that their society ended 2012 of their era. We humans just interpret things the way we want to hear or find more interesting. By the way i'm a mayan decent ahaha
  • andyrobynandyrobyn Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Brandon wrote: »
    every generation said theirs will be the last. what sets us apart from them? and if your taking the Mayan perspective this means it will have been 2012 years ago that they were obliterated by the Spanish. so its most likely they were writing down that their society ended 2012 of their era. We humans just interpret things the way we want to hear or find more interesting. By the way i'm a mayan decent ahaha

Thanks for this perspective Brandon.
  • edited October 2010
    Is anyone else experiencing strange coincidences?
    The earth is changing already people, its gonna get interesting.

Coincidences can happen. However I don't think one should attach too much importance to them. Perhaps its better to just be aware of what's happening in the present moment, without the need for analysis. :)