Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Any Lost TV Buddhist fans? :P

edited October 2010 in General Banter
Lost is one of my favourite shows for sure for many reasons, one being in MY opinion, awesome character development and acting and such a superb thrilling story that lets you talk about ideas/theories for hours and hours with friends and online communites. I don't want a thread war on why it's good or bad but wondered, any lost fans on here?

I brought the Special boxset recently from the US, really good quality :)

Comments

• LesCLesC Bermuda Veteran
    edited October 2010
    Never watched it (cuz I have a tendency not to watch TV serial shows), but I understand it has some what some could relate to as Buddhist themes.
  • MountainsMountains Veteran
    edited October 2010
    Only watched (on DVD) a few episodes, but just couldn't get into it. Haven't watched TV in 10 years, so I've gotten out of practice on watching the boob (or the Beeb).
  • TreeLuvr87TreeLuvr87 Veteran
    edited October 2010
    I watched the series. Loved it! I got into it the first season but quickly got bored, and I'm not one to dedicate a particular night to watching a show anyways. Didn't have the DVR back then. My boyfriend got me to watch all of the seasons just before the final season aired, which was awesome because I didn't have to wait four years to find out what the eff was going on?!?!?! Though it's not like the finale answered all my questions haha.