Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A buddhist blog

zpwestonzpweston Explorer
edited October 2010 in General Banter
I just started a blog that will follow my practice of Buddhism. I am fairly new to Buddhism and want to chronicle my experiences for everyone to use. Please come and follow me, your comments would be great. http://journeyinthemiddle.blogspot.com/
May all living beings be well, happy, and peaceful.

Comments

• zpwestonzpweston Explorer
    edited October 2010
    I Just redid my blog, it has better topics, less general, and hopefully better looking. Check it out, leave your input.
  • edited October 2010
    Keep up the blog, it will interesting to read how your practice is developing. Can I ask which tradition you follow?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2010
    It's ok, it's transitory.
    A blog is the Creativity's response to ego's desire to express itself.
    This too shall pass.
    In time, all will appear superfluous, and it's all ephemeral anyway.

I should know.
    I began a blog with similar intention.
    I am of the opinion now that it's merely a way of trying to make 'Now' permanent.

Allan Ginsberg once went on a Buddhist retreat, and took a notebook with him in which to record salient and pertinent thoughts, which might arise during his meditations.
    His guru threw it into the fire.....

Look...by all means write and keep your blog... but such is the nature of transitoriness, don't expect anything to remain inspirational for long.

I wish you well.
    Really - I do. :)