Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Quantum Jumping..? PAH HAHA!!

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited October 2010 in General Banter
Hey dharma people, I hope everybody is having a pleasant day today :)

Anyhoo, I came across something today that made me chuckle :p You have to give this link a good old read as a lot of you will find it highly amusing most likely. I do believe in parallel universes and that within the 10th dimension is an infinite number of universes to which we all have lived every possibility, but this link really does take the biscuit. It was one of those adds which you find one any random website, the title was, 'what is quantum jumping, download your guide to quantum jumping now!' looool, Enjoy ^.^

http://www.quantumjumping.com/lp/subconscious?sr=1&gclid=CN2O6_3w0qQCFRFB6wod908QKA

Comments

• ShiftPlusOneShiftPlusOne Veteran
    edited October 2010
    You watched a bit too much Sliders? =)

Anyway... I'm gonna go quantum jumping for a while.
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited October 2010
    lol, no really I watched a documentary on the 10 dimensions based around quantum physics, it was quite interesting. Time travel is technically possible, TECHNICALLY. Anyway, I would never watch sliders as I cringe at a lot of american TV shows and I really disapprove of this link! Have you read this bit,

''do you wake up feeling fulfilled, do you wish to start a business or be a better lover... Maybe tapping into yourself in another dimension may give you the ideas to succeed.' HAHAHA
  • ShiftPlusOneShiftPlusOne Veteran
    edited October 2010
    I wonder how much he's charging for the scam, but I can't be bothered entering an email address and probably going through a series links before it says something like "get the complete package, for only 2000 dollars!"

Sure time travel is possible. I myself have mastered it and have been moving forward through time at a rate of of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom per second. =)
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited October 2010
    that is exactly how it is done in fact, no fair, who told you the secret!! >: (
    LOL, no it involves folding the 5th dimension through the 4th, which is something way beyond our thinking or technology.

This man will have made money I am sure, on his little site there he has some 'hooks' and persuasive techniques that I think will captivate certain people. HOW DOES HE SLEEP AT NIGHT