Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Taking a break from the forum

GuyCGuyC Veteran
edited November 2010 in General Banter
Hi All,

Thanks everyone for the great discussions I have had with you. We don't always agree which I would say is one of the strong points of this forum. I have learnt a lot from the people here. I have reached a point in my practice though where I would like to take some time away from talking so much and focus on meditation and other things.

I thought I'd make this post so that you don't think I have died or whatever because I haven't posted. Most (if not all) of you probably haven't even noticed I have been gone for a week. :D

Anyway, maybe I'll be back some time next year (maybe not, who knows). I hope that all of you stay on this amazing Path of Dhamma practice and that your practice bears great fruit.

With Metta,

Guy

Comments

• CloudCloud Veteran
    edited October 2010
    May your meditations go well, GuyC.
  • andyrobynandyrobyn Veteran
    edited October 2010
    Warmest wishes from me also ... may all go well with you
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited November 2010
    Gosh, Guy, sorry I missed this. In case you happen to visit here anytime soon, I'd like to express my sentiment that you always seemed to be there reflectively and yet engagingly.

Be Well!
  • Floating_AbuFloating_Abu Veteran
    edited November 2010
    GuyC wrote: »
    I have reached a point in my practice though where I would like to take some time away from talking so much and focus on meditation and other things.

:)
  • edited November 2010
    GuyC wrote: »
    Hi All,

I would like to take some time away from talking so much and focus on meditation and other things.

A very wise decision. It's easy to get addicted to the internet and neglect offline opportunities. :)

With metta,

Dazzle