Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Perceptual Sound [Origins]

Hello every one. My name is Justin St.Charles.

After a series of events in my life I have decided that I want to make a 12-track binaural/solfeggio harmonics album dominated by artistic expression and emotion. I believe this type of music should be free and accessible to all - we must heal as a species. I have also decided that instead of selling this music, I would rather provide an option to donate if someone feels compelled enough to.

I first started with an experimental prologue album, which can be heard HERE. After receiving much positive feedback I started to develop a blueprint for the creative direction I want to take for this new album. Everything is now laid out and creation has commenced.

The album is called 'Perceptual Sound [Origins]' and will take the listener through 12 different experiences with alpha, theta and delta waves. Please check out and support my first official track release 'Perceptual Sound [Origins] - 01 - Together Bound [142.50 hz Delta Waves in D @ 4cps]' HERE.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to getting to know many of you.

-Justin St.Charles

Comments