Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Life in a Prison

edited November 2010 in Arts & Writings
Hi All,

I've just blogged my thoughts of the life by seeing it as a story of a prison. Just check this out only if you have time and let me know your thoughts.

http://rebelson.wordpress.com/2010/11/07/life-in-the-prison/

May tripe gem bless you.
Nilhanu

Comments

• NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited November 2010
    Several in the West have seen our human existence as one of being in chains, in terms of the limitations of the body, predominantly.

The paradigm of everyone being in prison is, I think, one well worth pondering. I believe the founder of the Human Kindness Foundation might have something for you in his book, We're All Doing Time.

Anyhow, thanks for visiting our site, nilhanu!

How about Life in the Cage? Although most of the animals shown in the following link are not in cages, somehow the two with cages are more poignant to me.
    Here's a delightful link to the latest post from one of
    my favorite threads on NewBuddhist.
    Please Click on the white arrow in the
    blue rectangle to the right of Samahita's name:
    samahita wrote: »
    Friends:

Have a nice & noble day!

Friendship is the Greatest!
    Bhikkhu Samahita _/\_
    http://What-Buddha-Said.net

Goodwill outshines all Resentment!

Friendship is Universal!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Fortunately, this prisoner likes tripe. :)