Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

do you see?

edited November 2010 in General Banter
it? in everything?

Comments

• LostieLostie Veteran
    edited November 2010
    Dude, you ok? I know this is a Buddhist forum but still.... :)
  • edited November 2010
    sometimes
  • edited November 2010
    I see similarities in things and I try to explain the similarities but I can't describe it. I see the similarities in all things, in that everything is saying the same thing, but I can't describe it. I'm not claiming to perfectly understand it, either. I feel crazy sometimes cuz noone seems to talk about it but it's so obvious. maybe not obvious, but it's there. I don't see how people don't see it. I don't mean that condescendingly at all, everyone is speaking it too, so everyone knows it, they just don't know it's there. I wish I could explain it.
  • edited November 2010
    if you see something and struggle to put it into words maybe it would be beneficial to sit on top of it and put it into turds
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited November 2010
    Pietro love your posts. Don't get high on your own supply.