Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hello, here is a post not about selling something

edited November 2010 in General Banter
Hey.

Jason "God Emperor" (ridiculous) took the liberty of deleting my post about the Kalachakra watch. Yep, cuz that is clearly so much spam trying to get rid of a single watch that someone on Buddhist forums might want.

In addition to holding the title "God Emperor" Jason's avatar is the symbol for the Church of Satan. Only other thing it ever meant was alchemical sulfur in more obscure alchemical texts.

Pretty ridiculous. Maybe stick to one idea, eh bub? You get there a lot faster that way.

Won't be back.

Comments

• finding0finding0 Veteran
    edited November 2010
    happy travels
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Hey.

Jason "God Emperor" (ridiculous) took the liberty of deleting my post about the Kalachakra watch. Yep, cuz that is clearly so much spam trying to get rid of a single watch that someone on Buddhist forums might want.

Sorry, Space_Between, but as I've already told you, I took the liberty of deleting it since your first and only post was to sell a watch and nothing else, which the site owner generally frowns upon and considers spam, especially if it amounts to the extent of your contribution here.
    In addition to holding the title "God Emperor" Jason's avatar is the symbol for the Church of Satan. Only other thing it ever meant was alchemical sulfur in more obscure alchemical texts.

Pretty ridiculous. Maybe stick to one idea, eh bub? You get there a lot faster that way.

My user title is tongue-in-cheek, as is and my religious affiliation, occupation and signature. As for my avatar, it's not much of a secret.
    Won't be back.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited November 2010
This discussion has been closed.