Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Out door exercise

finding0finding0 Veteran
edited November 2010 in Meditation
At one point of my life I was in extraordinarily good shape. Complete ripped body. 8 pack abs. I was a very angry, violent, naive person and completely full of my self. But yet I could meditate fairly well. I became very sick and lost all of that. Physically I declined greatly spiritually I climbed a mountain. I came a custom to being lazy. Sure I go for a ton of walks but never anything heart racing anymore. I find it hard for me to meditate sometimes now unlike before wen I exercised everyday . But last night I had a pretty good meditation. In that meditation my heart told me "Get your butt up and do something im dieing here" hahaha. So today I ran. Not to hard not to easy. But when I got home and layed down I couldn't help but fall into meditation. I feel wonderful. I can feel the the energy flowing through my body. Im more aware . Im 98% of the time joyful but it is much stronger. I guess the point of me making this thread is to tell you what my heart told me. GET OFF YOUR BUT GO OUT SIDE AND DO SOMTHING! ahahahahahahahaha. It helps so much. I love you all

Comments