Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Pineal gland and opening the third eye

Mr_SerenityMr_Serenity Veteran
edited December 2010 in Meditation
Do you ever listen to specific vibrations, or chant specific mantra while meditating? And for what purpose?

Eastern mystics recently revealed to the West that secret societies have used specific repeated notes for centuries during rituals, that create a resonant frequency in the brain which naturally stimulates the pineal gland, releasing DMT.

The notes are D A G D C Gb repeated.

A vibration mantra exercise.
http://www.spiritual.com....pening-the-third-eye.htm

http://www.youtube.com/wa...=bokYUQqMq_k&feature=fvw
That feels like a good one to listen to while meditating or reciting mantra.

Solffegio may also be a key to finding these frequencies.. Youtube.

(UT) 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
(RE) 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
(MI) 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
(FA) 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
(SOL) 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
(LA) 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

There is tons of this vibration stuff on this thread. http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread636676/pg1

Comments

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited December 2010
    Imagine light in your life. Spruce and lemongrass. Meditation with time. Sun breaths and moon breaths.

Darkest time and then dawn. Windows open reflecting anahatna. 7 bowls Music and flame.

Creation. Planning. Reading Plays and Listening to woodwinds.
    We're one but we're not the same...
    You ask me to enter
    And I can't be holding on to what you got
    When all you got is hurt
  • FoibleFullFoibleFull Canada Veteran
    edited December 2010
    Yup ... as recently as 80 years ago ... my mom learned all this stuff from Paramahansa Yogananda in the 1930's.

Here's the rub ... even though my mom was devoted to the practice of yoga as she learned it from Yogananda, it never changed who she was or how she reacted. She died as hooked by her aversions and attachments, at the age of 86, as she had been when she was in her 40's (and, I suspect, in her teens).

The only significant change I've seen in people I know has come from Buddhist practice.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited December 2010
    I did some Chakra practice and it helped with my depression. It was something that relieved some tension and got me interested. Some of the practices are very healthy obvious and some are general. Others very mystical like shapes and colors and things.

root (safety) - take a walk in nature
    sacral (sensuality) - paint
    navel (will emotion) - sit in front of the fire
    anahatna (empathy) - give yourself a break
    manipura (truth) - play a musical intstrument or visit a body of water
    Ajna (planning and creativity the thinking part) - read religious teachings/meditation
    crown (spiritual) - not recommended to practice intensely without a teacher

I can see how you can go in circles, but it can be a fun and you could do mindfulness practice at the same time.
  • edited December 2010
    The metta of resonant frequency in the brain of secret societies and the metta of resonant frequency of mantra is immeasurable different.
  • Mr_SerenityMr_Serenity Veteran
    edited December 2010
    FoibleFull wrote: »
    Yup ... as recently as 80 years ago ... my mom learned all this stuff from Paramahansa Yogananda in the 1930's.

Here's the rub ... even though my mom was devoted to the practice of yoga as she learned it from Yogananda, it never changed who she was or how she reacted. She died as hooked by her aversions and attachments, at the age of 86, as she had been when she was in her 40's (and, I suspect, in her teens).

The only significant change I've seen in people I know has come from Buddhist practice.

Thanks for that incite. It makes a lot of sense. I had a feeling it was this way, but still this vibration stuff still proves interesting to me, and I wondered what could come of it.

Jeffrey wrote: »
    I did some Chakra practice and it helped with my depression. It was something that relieved some tension and got me interested. Some of the practices are very healthy obvious and some are general. Others very mystical like shapes and colors and things.

root (safety) - take a walk in nature
    sacral (sensuality) - paint
    navel (will emotion) - sit in front of the fire
    anahatna (empathy) - give yourself a break
    manipura (truth) - play a musical intstrument or visit a body of water
    Ajna (planning and creativity the thinking part) - read religious teachings/meditation
    crown (spiritual) - not recommended to practice intensely without a teacher

I can see how you can go in circles, but it can be a fun and you could do mindfulness practice at the same time.

I have taken chakra tests online before and usually my "root" (security) chakra is always low. But I walk all the time, just not in nature though, in the city. Maybe I should start finding places in nature to take my walks.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited December 2010
    I performed the practices that I could relate to. The book says to be guided by intuition which I perceive as deeper sense? I skipped some too inaccessible or weird, but the book is called a Handbook of Chakra Healing by Kalashatra Govinda.

For root Chakra:

Aromatherapy: cloves, rosemary, cypress, and cedar

Plants: Valerian tea, lime blossom, elder flowers

Vocalization: u (from my feeling uhhh instead of ewwww) sound in a drawn out fashion.. vibrate the pelvic region

Affirmations: Make your own or

I trust in the power of life
    I feel at home in my body.
    I am nourished and sustained by nature

Exercise - I should be doing this ;)

Foot massage

outdoors, go barefoot if you can

Bathe upper and lower legs in cold water. Direct stream at feet.
    (some of these are weird but they are so easy so what the heck?)

work in the garden. contact the earth. natural unspoiled places.

Wear red clothing and put red flowers (decorations?)

Listen to rhythm music and learn to play the drums

Enjoy the sunset

Most affective at time of Full Moon
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited December 2010
    I wonder if those note rhythms would help balance and regulate as opposed to just increase the levels of DMT. I have a thought disorder that might (some research) be related to high levels of DMT (found).
  • JoshuaJoshua Veteran
    edited December 2010
    I'm totally going to try to compose something with those notes as a theme.