Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What's Your Animal Spirit?

Love-N-PeaceLove-N-Peace Veteran
edited December 2010 in General Banter
I got this result...

The Rabbit Spirit
You scored 58% Creativity, 64% Compassion, 43% Strength, and 54% Intelligence!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=11265765686714838946

Comments

• ShiftPlusOneShiftPlusOne Veteran
    edited December 2010
    Hmm... A snake >=/... Hss!
  • Love-N-PeaceLove-N-Peace Veteran
    edited December 2010
    Erm... Grr?
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    edited December 2010
    Your result for The Spirit Animal Test ...
    The Jaguar Spirit

You scored 62% Creativity, 49% Compassion, 52% Strength, and 68% Intelligence!
  • edited December 2010
    Cloud wrote: »
    Your result for The Spirit Animal Test ...
    The Jaguar Spirit

You scored 62% Creativity, 49% Compassion, 52% Strength, and 68% Intelligence!

Me too - Jaguar

Wordling
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    edited December 2010
    It's funny, because in an online game I used to play about 12 years ago I was a jaguar. :)
  • MountainsMountains Veteran
    edited December 2010
    Harris's Hawk... probably the most beautiful raptor there is.

12%20Mini%20Harris%20Hawk%20c%20gallery.jpg
    edited December 2010
    Your not doing it properly *mumble mumble*
  • MountainsMountains Veteran
    edited December 2010
    That came to me in a very profound dream once upon a time. I took it as a sign...

:)
    edited December 2010
    LOL
    edited December 2010
    I have a better site that matches you up to an animal. I got porcupine :) I'll try and find the link
  • edited December 2010
    It's funny, because in an online game I used to play about 12 years ago I was a jaguar. :)

Yeah....a number of years ago I was doing some mysticism and my regular companion - animal companion - was a black jaguar. I really expected to come out an owl, but here comes jaguars again.

Wordling
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    edited December 2010
    holy crap, mine was a *black* jaguar too
    edited December 2010
    You have jaguar on the brain
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    edited December 2010
    it was just a funny coincidence with the "black" jaguar, of all things :)
  • edited December 2010
    it was just a funny coincidence with the "black" jaguar, of all things :)

That is funny :)
  • edited December 2010
    Jaguar. Rawr.
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    edited December 2010
    meow
  • edited December 2010
    Well, Meow did not quite describe my companion, though she was gentle. :) This is an incarnation of Misha

meesha.jpg
    100+ pounds of purring is nice, though - chuckle.

Isn't it interesting the number of people who have sought or enjoyed alternates to this Samsaric existence, though? It's like even before discovering such a thing as Buddhism, there was an awareness that this life isn't satisfactory in some way - there is something else.

Worldling
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    edited December 2010
    I've always liked panthers, esp. black panthers, but jaguars like the water... so, black jaguar was born. Nice cat. :)
  • Bram90Bram90 New
    edited December 2010
    rabbit
  • Mr_SerenityMr_Serenity Veteran
    edited December 2010
    The Jaguar Spirit
    You scored 68% Creativity, 42% Compassion, 60% Strength, and 58% Intelligence!

You are a Jaguar Spirit. You move like a predator, and enjoy the night. You are agile and graceful, and have amazing night vision. You tend to be solitary, but sometimes get along with one or two others. Jaguars are very wild spirits with strong wills.
    edited December 2010
    Bram90 wrote: »
    rabbit

Hey rabbit brother! We're better than those stupid jaguars :rant:
  • edited December 2010
    The Jaguar Spirit
    You scored 53% Creativity, 47% Compassion, 63% Strength, and 52% Intelligence!

Jaguar-1.jpg

You are a Jaguar Spirit. You move like a predator, and enjoy the night. You are agile and graceful, and have amazing night vision. You tend to be solitary, but sometimes get along with one or two others. Jaguars are very wild spirits with strong wills.
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    edited December 2010
    Lots of Jaguars. :)
  • ShiftPlusOneShiftPlusOne Veteran
    edited December 2010
    And I am stuck with a snake >=/
    edited December 2010
    LOL, loner :p
  • ChrysalidChrysalid Veteran
    edited December 2010
    And I am stuck with a snake >=/
    Well, now we're stuck together!
    You are a Snake Spirit. You are mysterious, silent, and constantly changing shape. You love that you are unique, creative and you are mostly a loner. You are also very clever. Snake spirits are very earthy and wise.
    edited December 2010
    wild%20cat.jpg
    edited December 2010
    That's what animal my personality matches, on this other quiz :)
    edited December 2010
    If you like people you can tell me a few key aspects of your personality (eg. Eccentric, Exuberant, Cautious) whatever, and using my magic I'll match your personality to an animal.
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited December 2010
    My (Eastern) zodiac sign is dragon. But I haven't taken the test yet...

OK, they say I'm a rabbit. I found some of the questions difficult to answer, though; hard to make a choice. Not sure how accurate the results are... But I'm definitely not a jaguar.
  • andyrobynandyrobyn Veteran
    edited December 2010
    Another rabbit here ... I also found the questions difficult to answer accurately, Dakini :) and I am a dragon too - an Aries dragon.
    edited December 2010
    Yo rabbit sisters
  • edited December 2010
    More than a test... But also according to affinity.

My test came up tied between "night-hawk" (owl) and hawk/eagle... I identify closer to the owl than the hawk...
  • edited December 2010
    black-baby-jaguar.jpg

Makes sense, I enjoy the peace of nighttime and the company of a small group over being alone or in a large group.
  • Another rabbit here ... I also found the questions difficult to answer accurately, Dakini :) and I am a dragon too - an Aries dragon.
    I'm a Capricorn Dragon, for what it's worth. (The Western zodiac doesn't seem to apply to me much.)

You Snakes out there, don't fall for the Judeo-Christian propaganda that snakes/serpents are bad. Snakes are cool; they're intelligent, and natural-born leaders, a bit like Dragons, whom they follow in the zodiac. Find a book on the Asian zodiac and check out the snakes. No one is "stuck" with a snake; be proud of your serpentine nature! (Or at least: content. I guess pride is frowned upon) :)
  • I was born in the Chinese year of the ox.
  • johnathanjohnathan Canada Veteran
    My Spirit Animal is the Rabbit... I was also born in the year of the rabbit... (Capricorn as well)
  • I was saggitarius
  • am

• The Snake Spirit

You scored 73% Creativity, 42% Compassion, 45% Strength, and 66% Intelligence!
    haha :)
  • I'm a rabbit too :-)
  • It sounds like we have a rabbit posse! Let's rumble! :cool: (but a compassionate rumble ;) )
  • :clap: hop hop hop :clap:
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited January 2011
    :clap: Yeah, the Rabbit Rumble! :clap: (chachacha)
    Are you with us, Luv?
    (hakuna matata, hakuna matata, hakuna...)