Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I'M PISSED OFF!

buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
edited January 2006 in NewBuddhist.com
I wrote this huge diatribe, basically, smacking Palzang up one side and down the other. Beatin him like a red-headed step-child - and by the time I got to actually posting it - I HAD BEEN LOGGED OFF AND LOST THE ENTIRE THING!!!!!!!! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .

GoddaamuthaflippinshinkickinbastiphreakinGURDA-DOWA!

I'M PISSED OFF!!!!!!

Now I have to rewrite my post all over again regarding Herman's questions - and this time - it's not gonna be PRETTY.

FOGGASHICKYFRIGGIN!!!!!!!!

-bf

Comments

• MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited November 2005
    can't you back-button to your edit page? then copy/paste?
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited November 2005
    Magwang,

You and your yeast infection aren't really doing anything GGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!! to help the situation here.

I had submitted it and then was sent an email from that bloke PALZANG about his friggin' meter maid fantasy that I clicked on - but it went to the web browser page that was open waiting for me to log in because the DAMN SYSTEM HAD LOGGED ME OUT!

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

So, by the time I went back - it was all gone!!!!

-bf
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited November 2005
    buddhafoot,

Sabbe dhamma dukkha.
    Sabbe dhamma anicca.
    Sabbe dhamma anatta.

Cute smiley by the way.

:)

Jason
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2005
    BF... That's happened to me before now.

Irksome, isn't it....?
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited November 2005
    That's what you get for thinking bad things about a monk! Karma's a bitch! :winkc:

Palzang
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2005
    I have to admit though, Nick and I read this last night, and the associated threads, and we couldn't stop laughing - in fact, we were almost bent double, and Nick could hardly speak for laughing..... Brilliant....!
    And while I admire your efforts to be mindful, and to contribute wisely to the forum, asking sane questions, responding with carefully-considered answers, often self-deprecating and deferential......

I think I prefer you like this BF! :lol: :rockon: :lol:
    edited November 2005
    Palzang wrote:
    That's what you get for thinking bad things about a monk! Karma's a bitch! :winkc:

Palzang

Thank you for stating the obvious, my friend.

That's how Karma works, eh? I might have to go back to Christianity.

-bf
    edited November 2005
    federica wrote:
    I have to admit though, Nick and I read this last night, and the associated threads, and we couldn't stop laughing - in fact, we were almost bent double, and Nick could hardly speak for laughing..... Brilliant....!
    And while I admire your efforts to be mindful, and to contribute wisely to the forum, asking sane questions, responding with carefully-considered answers, often self-deprecating and deferential......

I think I prefer you like this BF! :lol: :rockon: :lol:

I was pissed - but hoped I could make something funny out of it.

I just hope Magwang understood that I was kidding - and was just keeping up the "anger facade" when I replied to him.

He really does have a lovely yeast infection.

-bf
    edited November 2005
    Elohim wrote:
    buddhafoot,

Sabbe dhamma dukkha.
    Sabbe dhamma anicca.
    Sabbe dhamma anatta.

Cute smiley by the way.

:)

Jason

Jason,

That's exactly the kind of noises I was making in my office when it happened :)

-bf
  • edited November 2005
    Oh, take your skirt off and quit crying about it Buddhafoot. What a susie!
    edited November 2005
    YogaMama wrote:
    Oh, take your skirt off and quit crying about it Buddhafoot. What a susie!

Oooooh! It must be getting close to Christmas.

It's the ghost of NewBuddhist Members Past coming to haunt us again!

Put the chains down and step off, Yoda... you're still in trouble for being gone so long.

-bf
  • edited November 2005
    Oh, you're just mad because when I was gone, no one was here to laugh at your jokes! :)
  • MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited November 2005
    buddhafoot wrote:
    Magwang, You and your yeast infection aren't really doing anything GGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!! to help the situation here.
    Sheez, I was just trying to help bf - you don't have to bite my head off!
    edited November 2005
    Magwang wrote:
    Sheez, I was just trying to help bf - you don't have to bite my head off!

pssst!, you know i was kidding, right, mag?

-bf
  • edited November 2005
    lol u are all crazy
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited November 2005
    lol u are all crazy

It's the Fifth Noble Truth!
  • edited November 2005
    I dont get it....
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited November 2005
    LOL, karma's a bitch... Haha...

BF is craziest... Tell u more about the meter maid fantasy :vimp:
  • Argon.AidArgon.Aid Veteran
    edited November 2005
    What a sudden change of topic..From ajanis anger to everyones pleasure..HAHAHAHA

And anyway Ajani..Why you did not copy and save your post as you go along writing about it..thats the common concept..I see that Ajani has gottne uite old recently.
    :cheer:
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited November 2005
    What are you say, Argon? LOL.... Didn't you read the posts properly? I'm 12,000 times more handsome than BF! How can you confuse him and me? Haha...
  • Argon.AidArgon.Aid Veteran
    edited November 2005
    Opps..sorry BUDDHAFOOT..

I am still laughing at the way I mistook the HANDSOME and CHARMING BUDDHAFOOT for AJANI.Must be getting old..Anyway that last post is for you buddhafoot..:winkc:

Sorry for the mistake,I shall read before I post next time..

"Mya your faith in your religion remain unwavering"
    -Ar.Aid
    edited November 2005
    No problem...

I get confused by myself sometimes too! I can't imagine what I do to other people :)

-bf
  • edited November 2005
    I used to be indecisive and confused, though now I'm not sure??

Esau
    edited November 2005
    ....And I used to be conceited, but now I'm absolutely Perfect....! ;)
  • MakarovMakarov Explorer
    edited November 2005
    giggle...
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited December 2005
    We should get a Memorable Threads forum. This definitely deserves a special status. :lol:
  • edited December 2005
    "Each of you is perfect the way you are . . . and you can use a little improvement."

- Shunryu Suzuki Roshi
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Yes, that's so true. I'm perfectly awful!

Palzang
  • edited January 2006
    And to you Nirvana
  • keithgkeithg Explorer
    edited January 2006
    buddhafoot wrote:
    I wrote this huge diatribe, basically, smacking Palzang up one side and down the other. Beatin him like a red-headed step-child - and by the time I got to actually posting it - I HAD BEEN LOGGED OFF AND LOST THE ENTIRE THING!!!!!!!! .....

When I am writing a large post I will usually open a text editor and write it in there, and when I am ready to post it I save the file first.
    edited January 2006
    Ugh.

I can't stand people that think logically and actually use their brains. :)

-bf