Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Dang it... I was *this* close....

MountainsMountains Veteran
edited December 2010 in General Banter
Just found out the course director for our graduate advanced physiology course decided at the last minute to curve final grades since the cumulative final exam was so ridiculously difficult (mean score was a 72.3% - I felt like I'd been beaten with a stick afterward). Even with that, I didn't get the grade I wanted - and I'm within 1% of it. Two test questions out of the entire semester's worth of tests and final exams.

Oh well... I passed! Onward and upward.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    That's a good thing...I'm so pleased for you, I know you've worked so hard...
    I hope you have a good festive season, however you might like to celebrate it....
  • Not *so* much of a good thing, since I didn't get the grade I wanted. But I'm going to celebrate on the beach in Belize starting next week anyway :)

• Congrats.
    I'm sure you deserve it!
    ;)