Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I Declared War on a Nation because...

MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
edited January 2011 in General Banter
I declared war on the nation City of Christ because it was a Christian nation. I bombed their cities with missiles and my aircrafts 4 times, destroying much of their infrastructure. I sent a spy in to destroy their governments money but my attempt was thwarted. Tonight I'll be sending in 100 tanks and 2500 soldiers to rape their houses and burn their women all because their leader said, "We're here to praise God! It's that simple :)" and their state religion is Christianity. The attacks tonight are planned to be at 0110 hours in which my military will storm their borders aggressively. At 0150 hours I will send two more missiles and send two attacks with my aircrafts to destroy their more of their infrastructure.

This is very unBuddhist-like of me, isn't it? Oh well. :D

-Random General Banter Thread is Win-

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    What - ?
  • MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
    edited January 2011
    Exactly. :rolleyes:

Its a government simulator on the internet. I have a Buddhist republic named Terrasion (it translates to Utopian Earth). I declared war on a nation for being Christian. Just decided to tell everyone. :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Oh right.

Well, if you want my opinion it's pathetic.
    and very uncharacteristic.
    shame on you.

Ok, I'm done.
    :lol: I wanted to go to war with someone... but I needed a reason. Might as well do it in the name of religious hate crimes.
  • edited January 2011
    :lol: I wanted to go to war with someone... but I needed a reason. Might as well do it in the name of religious hate crimes.
    Nah. Too complicated. :D Just do it based on looks alone; like prison culture does. I saw this on TV. They take ONE look at the new inmate. In ten seconds the other inmates decide if they hate him (i.e. declare war on him) or will begin by ignoring him. It's based only on his looks.

Nice, huh?! :hair:
  • Lol, sounds like Civ. I tried playing it with a sort of Buddhist attitude and that actually gets me further along at the start than playing 'normally'. However, after becoming the largest and most powerful civilisation, you've just got to destroy everyone else.
    My alliance forced me to declare peace and send 150000 dollars for the damage done... so I did and then declared war on another, weaker, Christian nation. :D
  • ...you should contextualize it.