Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

criticism and comments required please, portfolio in progress

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited January 2011 in General Banter
I am in the process of still creating my portfolio for a job in graphic design in thailand, (not an easy task) I have a folder containing photography, then I have editorial design such as magazine and leaflet design, then I have a folder containing photography I have used typography over and manipulated. I would like any comments of improvements, thoughts, criticism please... I will attach some things, just random things. They are all screen shots due to file size and uploading to the forum so the resolution and legibility may be poor. Thanks, Tom.

Okay it seems `i cannot upload any images... Anybody have some know-how here :) ?

File upload failed. Reason:

(Picture 8.png) Internal error, could not move the file.

File upload failed. Reason:

(Picture 10.png) Internal error, could not move the file.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    It's an error Lincoln knows about and will work on when he has the time. Until then, attachments and file uploads are not possible.
  • okay :( thank you anyway fede. expectations should never be built up I suppose
  • Use a site like imageshack.us
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    okay :( thank you anyway fede. expectations should never be built up I suppose
    Certainly seems that way.
    No need to change your views. Just let go of your Opinions.....

• is it possible to upload files now?
    I dunno. Ask Lincoln in a PM.
    Actually, I just tried it.
    It works now.