Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Tropical sunrise over the Caribbean

MountainsMountains Veteran
edited January 2011 in General Banter
Spent new years week on the beach in Belize. What a lovely place. Wonderful people, great food, lots of new friends. Positively heavenly, and just what the doctor ordered for decompression from the recent semester of hell.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Why? I got a beautiful picture with palm trees, and a hut.... "me wan' sum coconut de now....!"
  • Funny, I can't see it. In any event, it's the sunrise from the beach front cabana where I spent the past week in Belize :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    never got the postcard.... :D
    This will do nicely!
  • edited January 2011
    Spent new years week on the beach in Belize. What a lovely place. Wonderful people, great food, lots of new friends. Positively heavenly, and just what the doctor ordered for decompression from the recent semester of hell.
    Niiiiiice! Good picture Thanks M. for the thirty second vacation from my private Hell! :thumbsup: (kidding)

• Have I missed something? What I did was attach a file that downloads to my desktop when I click on the tiny thumbnail. Isn't there a way to imbed an image so it shows up in the posting?