Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

HOW TO OVERCOME ALIENS ARCHONS AND THE PHYSICAL PRISON

DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
edited January 2011 in General Banter
I just had to post this...
I would love to hear what everyone thinks about this:
http://www.resistance2010.com/forum/topics/how-to-overcome-aliens-archons?id=3228704:Topic:124756&page=1#comments

Comments

• DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    edited January 2011
  • Why would you even read that in the first place is my question...
  • When Pietro thinks it's too crazy you know it's bad.
  • a generous dose of anti psychotic medication does the trick for me, i dont know if the moderators like links like this though, frankly its a little scary, i wouldnt want to read it.
  • This is the titan realm? Overcome by ethics. And letting ideas be spacious. When buddha became enlightened Mara challenged him one more time and he gestured the earth calling mudra. These ideas are not connected to the here and now are they?
    It is interesting to consider.
    Plus, it touches on Tibetan Monks...
    Very insightful.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited January 2011
    Another thought is to be happy in your life as it is. If the russian mafia is using my computer in a supercomputer network to along with the American military or Illuminati or whatever I don't give a shit. Just live your life with love and that will be the most powerful way to overcome the evil empire ;)

I just realized that tonight I shouldn't drink coffee because I am already very anxious. My body told me that because the coffee tasted very bitter and bad.
  • Stop trippin' balls bro.
  • BarraBarra soto zennie wandering in a cloud in beautiful, bucolic Victoria BC, on the wacky left coast of Canada Veteran
    Good grief. Seems to be mixing up witchcraft, kabbala, buddhism, and mystic Knights Templar stuff, without understanding any one of them.

Gives good religions a bad name.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited January 2011
    Seriously you need to put a warning that schizophrenics and the like should not visit that site. This is for real, I am feeling sick :(

Some people are trying to go out of their minds and some of us are trying to get back home. Not to be taken literaly these idioms hehe.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Leon, I think you could do with a break, from....well, everything, really.... :rolleyes:

What a bunch of total cowpooh.

Could you please consider a little more carefully before posting such utter claptrap?
    You know, engage brain before operating fingers?

Jeesh.... :screwy: :shake:
  • Oy veh! Are we now going to have links to "Lobsang Rampa" or Alice Bailey and her "ascended Tibetan Masters". Illuminati yet? What about the Priory of Sion?

Do we really need this sort of crap?
    Stop trippin' balls bro.
    Lol!
    For real huh?
    I am trying, but it's hard...
    Leon, I think you could do with a break, from....well, everything, really.... :rolleyes:

What a bunch of total cowpooh.

Could you please consider a little more carefully before posting such utter claptrap?
    You know, engage brain before operating fingers?

Jeesh.... :screwy: :shake:
    Lol!
    You think so?
    You sure you are approaching it with an open mind? :)
    Oy veh! Are we now going to have links to "Lobsang Rampa" or Alice Bailey and her "ascended Tibetan Masters". Illuminati yet? What about the Priory of Sion?

Do we really need this sort of crap?

Guess not, but it is interesting to consider?
    Seriously you need to put a warning that schizophrenics and the like should not visit that site. This is for real, I am feeling sick :(

Some people are trying to go out of their minds and some of us are trying to get back home. Not to be taken literaly these idioms hehe.
    Sorry!
    I will next time.
    Good grief. Seems to be mixing up witchcraft, kabbala, buddhism, and mystic Knights Templar stuff, without understanding any one of them.

Gives good religions a bad name.
    Yea, I guess it does.
  • wtf leave this guy alone. I know all of your guys' ideas are so logical and brilliant, but that doesn't mean you need to be all judgey about what other people like. So he finds it interesting. So? Some people think buddhism is stupid.
    wtf leave this guy alone. I know all of your guys' ideas are so logical and brilliant, but that doesn't mean you need to be all judgey about what other people like. So he finds it interesting. So? Some people think buddhism is stupid.
    Thank you Journey!
    I appreciate you:)
    Hope all is well!
  • I didn't think it was 'stupid' but it didn't seem to relate to the problems I face and just escalates the problem of psychosis. I did think there was something wrong with it fundamentally though if we really ARE enslaved by aliens I suppose it would be a good thing to search for freedom. I just have enough problems with this sort of associative thinking, in particular words and symbols.

So in fact it was just unhelpful and I would say not adequately supported as a 'fact'. But as a path to happiness I would say it was not helpful (to me).
  • Well, at least one mistake is easily recognizable - the isis/eses made into the nazi "SS". The nazi-regime's "SS" was an abbreviation of "Waffen Schutzstaffel" which means "armed protection force" - it's just a handy abbreviation :)

I think this sort of conspiracies are interesting, albeit a waste of time. The pseudo-intellectualism is just too profound - the people making this up should be writing novels instead :)
  • Have you ever read the works of Robert Anton Wilson? It is very ripe with this sort of thing.
    I didn't think it was 'stupid' but it didn't seem to relate to the problems I face and just escalates the problem of psychosis. I did think there was something wrong with it fundamentally though if we really ARE enslaved by aliens I suppose it would be a good thing to search for freedom. I just have enough problems with this sort of associative thinking, in particular words and symbols.

So in fact it was just unhelpful and I would say not adequately supported as a 'fact'. But as a path to happiness I would say it was not helpful (to me).
    Makes sense.
    Thank you!
    edited January 2011
    Well, at least one mistake is easily recognizable - the isis/eses made into the nazi "SS". The nazi-regime's "SS" was an abbreviation of "Waffen Schutzstaffel" which means "armed protection force" - it's just a handy abbreviation :)

I think this sort of conspiracies are interesting, albeit a waste of time. The pseudo-intellectualism is just too profound - the people making this up should be writing novels instead :)

Lol!
    Thanks!
    Interesting.
    He wrote a book, not sure how accurate it is, but you can view it at: http://www.resistance2010.com
    edited January 2011
    Have you ever read the works of Robert Anton Wilson? It is very ripe with this sort of thing.
    I have read some of his trilogy.
    Quite interesting!:)
    Thoughts about Robert?
    Or Timothy Leary?
  • I don't remember the trilogy very well other than 23 skido and a few soundbites. But it was very interesting to read at the time. That would be another one to pass on with psychotic disorder, but that was before my illness started.
    I don't remember the trilogy very well other than 23 skido and a few soundbites. But it was very interesting to read at the time. That would be another one to pass on with psychotic disorder, but that was before my illness started.
    What happened if you don't mind?
    And this is the trilogy I am speaking off: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminatus!
  • It all started on the isle of Fernando Poo where the president of russia and the us were meeting both with no sleep hopped up on drugs to keep them functioning. There was a plot by the Illuminati to 'emanatize the eschaton' where a lot of mass deaths would happen and the death energy would be used to cause some people's enlightenment.

But the real story was the jumping around between characters and the web of ideas. You must read it for yourself, its not really about much at all.
    It all started on the isle of Fernando Poo where the president of russia and the us were meeting both with no sleep hopped up on drugs to keep them functioning. There was a plot by the Illuminati to 'emanatize the eschaton' where a lot of mass deaths would happen and the death energy would be used to cause some people's enlightenment.

But the real story was the jumping around between characters and the web of ideas. You must read it for yourself, its not really about much at all.
    I meant your story?
    Lol...
    "but that was before my illness started."
  • PM me and try to ask a little LESS open question. Its rather daunting to try to figure out what happened. I don't know quite rightly myself. Man I've had some insane mental states and phenominon. They are hard to describe. Sort of like dreams you don't remember them exactly. One psychiatrist told me that the filter that allows people to function and survive in the world gets broken and more of the unconscious comes into the mind.

A little comes in of course to everybody but the states of a psychotic person make normal functioning difficult. At the same time a beautiful lake or a mountain or a sunset can still seem simple in a way of not needing to be anything other than it is although my mind might be racing regarding it.

The internet is an opportunity for me to be social because I feel more safe. I also socialize more with people who have known me for ages. But even my immediate family I may have paranoia about.
  • MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
    PRINCE XENU IS COMING BACK, MEN! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! YOU HAVE TO ARM YOURSELVES! GET YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON! HE HAS RECREATED THE GALACTIC EMPIRE AND IS PLANNING ON BLOWING US UP AGAIN. HE ALREADY HAS HIS SITES ON EARTH. HE HAS BEEN PLOTTING OUR DESTRUCTION FOR A LONG TIME. HE WAS ABLE TO GET OUT OF HIS VOLCANIC PRISON. HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE, AND HIDE YOUR HUSBAND BECAUSE HES RAPIN' EVERYBODY UP IN HERE. RUN, RUN FOR THE HILLS! GRAB YOUR TIN FOIL HATS, KNIVES, GUNS, AND MUSTARD! SQUIRT ANY MIDGETS YOU SEE WITH MUSTARD. PROCEED TO HUMP THEIR LEFT LEG IF NECESSARY. IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELVES. MIDGETS AND PREPACKAGED FOODS ARE XENU'S SECRET WEAPONS. RUN RUUUN RUUUUN!
  • Double rainbow!
    PRINCE XENU IS COMING BACK, MEN! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! YOU HAVE TO ARM YOURSELVES! GET YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON! HE HAS RECREATED THE GALACTIC EMPIRE AND IS PLANNING ON BLOWING US UP AGAIN. HE ALREADY HAS HIS SITES ON EARTH. HE HAS BEEN PLOTTING OUR DESTRUCTION FOR A LONG TIME. HE WAS ABLE TO GET OUT OF HIS VOLCANIC PRISON. HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE, AND HIDE YOUR HUSBAND BECAUSE HES RAPIN' EVERYBODY UP IN HERE. RUN, RUN FOR THE HILLS! GRAB YOUR TIN FOIL HATS, KNIVES, GUNS, AND MUSTARD! SQUIRT ANY MIDGETS YOU SEE WITH MUSTARD. PROCEED TO HUMP THEIR LEFT LEG IF NECESSARY. IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELVES. MIDGETS AND PREPACKAGED FOODS ARE XENU'S SECRET WEAPONS. RUN RUUUN RUUUUN!
    HAHAHAHAHAAH!
    Funny...
    Sarcastic guy!:)
  • MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
    Sorry, I didn't bother reading thread. I just read "alien" so I had to type that. :)
  • You must deliver a message to the Dog Lord of Azerbijian. He has my toilet ticket and I need it back.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited January 2011
    too crazy
    When Pietro calls something crazy, it's time to walk away. :eek2:
    too crazy
    When Pietro calls something crazy, it's time to walk away. :eek2:
    Lol!
    Thanks Lincoln!:)
    What do all of you think about the part on Tibetan Monks? It's almost half way down the page.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Tis forum is becoming filled with the most inane, un-buddhist, tasteless rubbish I've seen in a long time.
    I think people need to remember two things:
    One This is a BUDDHIST forum and as such, has a primary focus, therefore you should really consider carefully whether such futile, ridiculous and frankly at times, laughable material, is appropriate.
    Some newbies coming in for the first time and seeing this kind of frankly mindless and distinctly unskilful material would probably wonder what the hell this is all about.
    Secondly - is it conducive to your practice?
    Does posting, discussing and focussing on such trivia really help your progress along the 8Fold Path?
    I'm hard pushed to see how they would.
    I'm afraid I'm on a sweep.
    If you don't like it, check back with Lincoln, I'm done pussyfooting around.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.