Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Feeling a bit nervous....

edited December 2005 in Buddhism Basics
Dear all,
I am going to get in touch with the Tibetan Buddhist group near me. Since I am really new to this stuff especially Tibetan, I wondered what sorta questions I should ask? I also want to know how to "judge" a good group from one that will just confuse me, or teach me incorrect stuff?
Once again I hope there's someone here to help? I really need it as I am trying to get my head around the basic teachings.

Ross:rockon:

Comments

• SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Dear all,
    I am going to get in touch with the Tibetan Buddhist group near me. Since I am really new to this stuff especially Tibetan, I wondered what sorta questions I should ask? I also want to know how to "judge" a good group from one that will just confuse me, or teach me incorrect stuff?
    Once again I hope there's someone here to help? I really need it as I am trying to get my head around the basic teachings.

Ross:rockon:

I never know what to ask, so I prefer to listen instead!
  • edited December 2005
    What he said, trust your guts, listen and watch, give it some time.