Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hello all....

StaticToyboxStaticToybox Veteran
edited February 2011 in General Banter
Been awhile since I've been here. Since before the forum change over a couple of months ago actually. For some reason just kinda forgot about this place for a bit. So how is everyone? We're snowed in here, but beyond that things are just peachy.

Oh, by the way: I see my name was finally changed. I was Takeahnase. Static Toybox is the name of my ambient/drone music project, so I chose that for a new name.

Comments

• YOU FORGOT US???

Hehe just kidding. Good to have you back! :)
  • Welcome back.

As per your avatar, may the dude be with you.
  • BarraBarra soto zennie wandering in a cloud in beautiful, bucolic Victoria BC, on the wacky left coast of Canada Veteran
    I like the name Takeahnase. I don't know what it means, but it sounds like an Iroquois name.
    Good to have you back. We've been having a rollicking good time here in the Lounge, settling in to a groove, with interesting new visitors dropping by to shake things up!
  • The name StaticToybox makes me think of growing up and getting... *sniff*... no new toys! ;)
  • I like the name Takeahnase. I don't know what it means, but it sounds like an Iroquois name.
    Good to have you back. We've been having a rollicking good time here in the Lounge, settling in to a groove, with interesting new visitors dropping by to shake things up!
    Not sure what exactly the word itself means, but 'Takeahnase' is the title of a track from the album 'Souls At Zero' by Neurosis. I'm a huge fan of Neurosis and just happened to be listening to that song when I first signed up here, that's why I picked it. Nothing deep than that for my part.