Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Thought this was hilarious

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
edited February 2011 in General Banter
My daughter posted this on Facebook:

Go to Google maps.
In "get directions" type USA as your starting point, and Japan as your destination.
hit 'get directions.'

Now scroll down and read direction 31.

Good luck with that....

Comments

• Lol, I've seen this before, but it's still amusing. I think it actually said "swim" last time.. it might have been different destination though.
  • ROFLMAO!
  • shanyinshanyin Novice Yogin Sault Ontario Veteran
    oh my goodness that's funny.
    I like how they decided to use a kayak for some reason.
  • Ah found it... try Taiwan to China instruction 23.
    Ahahaha I like how Taiwan to China says 'swim' and USA to Japan is Kayak because the Atlantic route is longer! Ahahaha just trying to be practical I guess thanks google maps!
  • LOL I had only been told to swim when I tried this before. That is hilarious!

I tried USA to UK but it didn't work, so I can't get directions to @federica :p but I assume it will be a long kayak ride!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    That's very odd...The Pilgrim Fathers managed it.... :scratch:

It seems the Pond has become a greater divide than we feared!:eek2:

Two nations separated by a single language, indeed! :coffee: :lol:
  • They had GPS on their ships you see! Everyone knows that :screwy: My simple kayak doesn't have such luxurious features, I'm not made of money! I'm saving up for my magic carpet.

So if you could just send out some flares or something, that would be really helpful. :crazy: