Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Do-It-Yourself Buddhist Kit

XraymanXrayman Veteran
edited December 2005 in Buddhism Basics
I have seen a reference to a Do-It-Yourself Buddhist Kit with a certificate-or similar on the web, however the link did not work. Has anyone seen similar or can find it for me (Yes I know it's all a bit tacky etc. but I'm intrigued-not all of us can go to a "real temple" to practise.

P.S. I know that someone will reply about how I'm not Buddhist etc. etc. but so what it's just a question.

regards

Comments

• edited December 2005
    You might want to get in touch Xrayman and yes, I'm plugging my ebay store here.
  • edited December 2005
    What would the certificate be for?
  • edited December 2005
    To certify that Xrayman is %100 organic. :tonguec:
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited December 2005
    The "certificate" is a certification of taking refuge in the Triple Gem-I believe. I know this sounds somewhat "wanky" if you understand the term, but I'm intrigued to actually see the website/link work and what it says/does for you..

I just wish I had put it in my favourites and the damn link worked when I first saw it.

P.S. I AM 100% Organic and 95% Orgasmic... ;-)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    :nonono: children children... This is not the place for such talk... take it to Sangha's "I'm so embarassed!" thread.....:lol:
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited December 2005
    ? I'm not sure what this means-?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    Don't worry.... just the ramblings of the Forum Moderator who's had one too many mince pies laced with Brandy.....*Hic!!*

(ZenMonk knows what I mean.....*Hic!!* Don't you Reverend? *taps side of nose* )
    post-771-1128845910.gif

(Try this thread... it gets from bad to worse....
    I don't know what's gotten into these guys suddenly.... must be the season of Good Cheer and taking the mickey....!!)

http://www.newbuddhist.com/forum/showthread.php?t=969&page=3