Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Photoshop

edited December 2005 in General Banter
I don't have photoshop. But if anyone does, can they correct the spelling mistake on this picture:
Newlogo.jpg

("Were" should say "Where")

Thanks.

Comments

• edited December 2005
    Sangha, why not download a trial copy?
  • edited December 2005
    Because I don't know how and I'm sure it can be done in a couple of seconds
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited December 2005
    without having your font, this was the best I could do...

:wtf:

-bf
  • edited December 2005
    Thanks but it should say where
  • edited December 2005
    Sangha, download a trial copy of Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop and do it yourself.
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2005
    You also misspelled "Bulletin", btw.

• buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Sangha - I knew I wasn't going to be of any help anyway, since I didn't have your font. So, as usual, I took the time to do absolutely nothing that could be considered helpful. It's my M.O.

Palzang - I believe it is Buletin. It's a sort of canned Christmas meat, I believe.

-bf
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    Like bulsh........:tonguec:
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Canned Christmas meat!!!!??????
  • edited December 2005
    I didn't make the original banner, I'm very good with spelling. It's just the admin of the forum that the banner belongs to made me "support team manager" and has bestowed me all pof the work. Anywhoo, the skin team manager made a new banner so no worries, someone close this topic!
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Sangha wrote:
    I didn't make the original banner, I'm very good with spelling. It's just the admin of the forum that the banner belongs to made me "support team manager" and has bestowed me all pof the work. Anywhoo, the skin team manager made a new banner so no worries, someone close this topic!

Manager = handler

Team = side

Support = bra

Thus you are a bra handler, on the side!
  • edited December 2005
    that was a rather spontanious post