Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

This may not be a profound philosophical question, but...

edited March 2011 in General Banter
...How is everyone's day going so far? :wave:

Comments

• very well thanks and yours?
  • My day is going great. Each day I'm trying to find peace and joy without clinging to it. Being bipolar, it's hard to feel balanced, but I'm trying my best. :)
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    Sometimes the smallest questions are the most profound.

I am alright, feeling a little... flirty, so don't mind me.
  • i'm bipolar too
  • although not extreme
  • edited March 2011
    Profound? You want profound? I'll give you profound (spoken like Robert De Niro character)!

The best part of my day is getting back in bed. That happened again last night. Now? I just have to wait and keep myself busy with responsibilities. I enjoy them but NOTHING beats getting back in bed.

BounceBounceBounce
  • i'm bipolar too
    Are you sure? Can you give me proof?
  • I don't think I'm too extreme either, and for that I'm very thankful.

Yeah, a good bed on a rough day can sure be amazing. :D
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    i'm bipolar too
    Are you sure? Can you give me proof?
    Why do you require proof?

Question: if two bipolar people get together, does that make them quadrupolar?

I'm doing great, by the way. It's my day off, little chilly, but having a relatively undisturbed and somewhat mundane time. And that's ok..... :)
  • I'm doing very well, thank you! Someone told me earlier today that I inspired them to do more for themselves, and that moment was pretty spectacular. The other moments are nice and peaceful today.
  • Question: if two bipolar people get together, does that make them quadrupolar?
    No, they cancel each other out, and both cease to exist :) It's like those noise canceling headphones. They produce an "up" for every "down" and a "down" for every "up". Poof, no noise. Same principle.
  • Would a 'bi-winning' comment be inappropriate?
  • edited March 2011

The best part of my day is getting back in bed. That happened again last night. Now? I just have to wait and keep myself busy with responsibilities. I enjoy them but NOTHING beats getting back in bed.

UPDATE on how my day is going (thanks for asking JamesW the OP):

Well..., it's after dinner and I'm getting closer to getting back in bed!!! This is getting exciting! My day is getting better by the minute!

Hope to see y'all soon in one of those infinite parallel universes.

Woohoo

• DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited March 2011
    Roger--RE: getting back into bed--can you find a "snooze" emoticon? We need one of those.
  • Gettin' a lil sumthin' sumthin' huh?
  • edited March 2011
    Hi Dakini,

Maybe this works? Hey it works!

sleepy, tired, yawn
  • Two bipolar people? They will talk eachother down. Or bring eachother up to speed. They don't totally neutralize eachother. This is how hospitals work I theorize. The doctors give a diagnosis and the structure of the environment.