Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I'm so embarrassed!

edited January 2006 in General Banter
I'm embarrassed already! I haven't even posted what I am about to!

OK, quickly before I change my mind. The attachment is an edited (to respect the girl's privacy) MSN conversation between me and a girl I REALLY like.

Problem is, we live on opposite sides of the world.

We are both 13.

Towards the end we start talking about sex.

What am I to do? Was it wrong that I started talking about sex? What should I do now? I can't just ignore her. But she lives in Texas, I'm in Essex, UK.

Help me!!!!

Click here to download the conversation (it'll only take 2 secs)

P.S. Please reply, I'll look like an even bigger loser if nobody replys to this topic!

Comments

• edited December 2005
    Sangha, you're a teenage boy, she's a teenage girl and you're doing what teenagers do - talking about sex - it's quite healthy and normal. I would suggest though that you not post transcipts of private conversations on the internet.
  • Argon.AidArgon.Aid Veteran
    edited December 2005
    I would suggest though that you not post transcipts of private conversations on the internet.

Agree with you on that.Don't feel like a loser.Guess its kind of normal for topics of conversation tosway a little.Just as long as you don't go the wrong way is enough.
    Good luck.

"May your faith in yourself and your religion remain unwavering"
    -Ar.Aid
  • edited December 2005
    lol, I'm waiting for BuddhaFoot and Fede's opinion...
    (probably to lazy to download the file and read it!)

I did edit a lot of it out to keep the private parts private. I'm not that ignorant!
    Sangha, you're a teenage boy, she's a teenage girl and you're doing what teenagers do
    Only just turned teenage, though...
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    To quote the "greatest movie ever"....

"It's in the past!"

Get over it. Move on....

"And a world run by adults seems to be in the hands of incapable infants".....
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited December 2005
    I'm sorry Sangha.

I kind of feel uncomfortable reading the intimate conversation between two people MUCH LESS PEOPLE THAT ARE 13 YEARS OLD!.

Not comfortable with it - but, there is nothing new under the sun. Enjoy finding out the special things that make women, women. They really are wonderful things and very fun to enjoy!

Because soon the luster will be gone, the "special things" will be kept under lock and key (hidden away in HUGE granny underwear) and their capacity to nag will increase tenfold and 24/7.

-bf

P.S. I'm gonna regret this...
    edited December 2005
    Sangha wrote:
    lol, I'm waiting for BuddhaFoot and Fede's opinion...
    (probably to lazy to download the file and read it!)

I did edit a lot of it out to keep the private parts private. I'm not that ignorant!

Only just turned teenage, though...

So what if you just turned into a teenager.

I grew up with older brothers and knew more about "intimate" things at 6 or 7 than other kids who didn't have older brothers.

But then, I also knew things about the working of a mans body and a womans body that had nothing to do with fact. They used to feed me all kinds of crap that wasn't true just trying to freak me out.

In some respects, I don't know how much age has to play into it -vs- mental maturity. There are probably other 13 year olds out there that could care less about those types of things right now.

You're just too big for yer britches, my friend.

-bf
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    buddhafoot wrote:
    P.S. I'm gonna regret this...

OOooooooooh my, yes......:D
  • edited December 2005
    You've all missed the point entirely!

I am English

She is Texan

We like each other (or at least I like her - I think she likes me - see the conversation)

What do I do?
    edited December 2005
    Either you move, or she does. What else can you do?
  • edited December 2005
    Thanks, fede, that really helps.
    edited December 2005
    What is it you WANT to hear, sangha?
  • edited December 2005
    feasible advice.
  • edited December 2005
    buddhafoot wrote:
    Because soon the luster will be gone, the "special things" will be kept under lock and key (hidden away in HUGE granny underwear) and their capacity to nag will increase tenfold and 24/7.

Not if you marry the right woman!
  • edited December 2005
    How do you know who is the "right" women?
  • edited December 2005
    Believe me, you'll just know.
    When you find someone that doesn't want to change you and accepts you just as you are and you feel the same about her then you've found the right women.

It can take a while but the search is part of the fun !!!
  • edited December 2005
    Back on topic, what do I do about Maj?
    edited December 2005
    What do you do?

Well, you've only got a couple of options...

1) Go see her.
    2) Have her fly to see you.
    3) Continue talking via the internet about matters of a sexual nature - sometimes
    4) Do not continue talking, via the internet, about matters of a sexual nature.

I mean, there really isn't much you can do. You can profess these things you would like to do with her - but it's not really feasible - so where is this going to lead you?

Confused?
    Frustrated?
    Delighted?
    Titilated?

I don't know what else to tell you.

-bf
  • edited December 2005
    OK, Buddhafoot, I can safely say that you have been no help at all, so do me a favour and make me laugh - you're very good at that. Not so good on love advice.
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Enjoy it, my friend. Enjoy the excitement, the longing, the feeling of being fully alive. What if it is reaching for the stars? Only on the Net could you find someone to talk to like that: have you ever tried it face-to-face? Talk about blush-making and impossible!

Longing is at the very heart of loving!

Enjoy it and enjoy the impossibility.

Don't waste a minute of this great gift that life has shoved your way.
  • edited December 2005
    lol - so I should just continue to talk like this to her until one of us forgets about the other?

Isn't that a bit of a poor solution?
    edited December 2005
    Au contraire, mon vieux!

It is seizing the moment. It is refusing to sacrifice what you have for might never be.
    edited December 2005
    Sangha, for goodness' sake, what do you want from us? This is a predominantly adult Buddhist forum, and if I'm not wrong, most of us at 13 didn't even think about sex, let alone chat to someone on the internet about it!! It didn't exist! There is nothing feasible we can tell you other than what's been said already! Just chat, be friends, and do what you want! Kids your age seldom ask for advice anyway, rarely accept it and never follow it!

OK?
    edited December 2005
    Fede.,

It may be nearly half a century ago for me but I can assure you that, at 13, I thought of very little else but sex!
  • edited December 2005
    little

(Just' tryin' to help.......F.)
  • edited December 2005
    Sangha wrote:
    You've all missed the point entirely!

I am English

She is Texan

We like each other (or at least I like her - I think she likes me - see the conversation)

What do I do?

Dumb whatever you want to say down...way down, speak slowly and repeat any words that have more than two syllables, or better yet, don't use any, just keep saying, "Kewl". If necessary, agree with her that Bush really isn't a shambling neanderthal who requires psychiatric treatment for his complex about his father, and you should get along fine.
  • edited December 2005
    :lol:
    edited December 2005
    Dumb whatever you want to say down...way down, speak slowly and repeat any words that have more than two syllables, or better yet, don't use any, just keep saying, "Kewl". If necessary, agree with her that Bush really isn't a shambling neanderthal who requires psychiatric treatment for his complex about his father, and you should get along fine.

Ha Ha...

Use words like "Yunta" - "Yunta talk dirty wif me?" Or "Manase - Manase a fine looking pair a ..." well you get the point.

-bf
  • edited December 2005
    LOL! Yunta. That one's a keeper.
    edited December 2005
    PMSL!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
  • edited December 2005
    Milkybarkid.jpg

Sangha....Ask her if she remembers the Alamo!

The Milky bar kid is strong and tough and only the Best is good enough......!!

This is sure to get her Hot to Trot......Yee haw!!
    edited December 2005
    Nick - you look younger than I expected.

Freddie - what cradle did you find him in?

-bf
  • edited December 2005
    If necessary, agree with her that Bush really isn't a shambling neanderthal who requires psychiatric treatment for his complex about his father, and you should get along fine.

LOL!
  • edited December 2005
    :thumbsup:
  • edited December 2005
    OK, OK! Laugh it up guys!

Fede, if you can't relate to what I'm saying, don't post in the thread! Maybe some of you HAVE met people on the internet - maybe even on this site and "liked" them. Problem is - nothing can ever be, because you're on opposite sides of the world. What did you do?

I wasn't asking for your opinions on the matter, I was asking for advice. You can be just as flirty at thirteen as you can at thirty ;)
  • edited December 2005
    I travelled 4 thousand miles, or whatever it is, to be in the same country.
  • edited December 2005
    Now that's commitment !
  • edited December 2005
    Sangha, what you appear to want, I suspect no-one on here can give you, and that is a perfect solution!...Frankly if you were older (And don't wish this away too soon ) you could conceivably do something, as it is you are facing the same problem as having a crush on Britney Spears.....it aint going to happen....now instead of bemoaning this fact enjoy what contact you can have with this girl via the internet.

Ponder this....what are my expectations reference this girl and are they realistic!?
  • edited December 2005
    Sangha, you shouldn't specifically ask for Fede's advice, and then tell her not to post on this thread. You are THIRTEEN years old...give this relationship some time, and stop worrying about what the future holds. Have fun, and just enjoy your time speaking to each other for now. Moving to another country to be with someone that you just met, is not a good idea at your age. My husband and I met on the internet on a fitness website. I was 26 and he was 33 years old. He lived in Arizona, and I lived in Wisconsin. We talked every single day, for hours a day, then decided to meet a few times in person, then gave it a lot of thought, and I decided to move to Arizona to be with him. Best decision I ever made! :) We couldn't be happier. It turned out great for us, but we are much older than you and were ready for that commitment. And both of us had been through a lot of crappy relationships, so we both knew exactly what we were looking for.

Some of my very best memories as a child are the time I spent with the "boyfriend" I had from the time I was 12-14 years old. Granted, we never talked about sex!!! But we were essentially best friends and had fun together. So, just enjoy being young, and stop worrying!
  • edited December 2005
    Thanks, YogaMama, best advice I've heard all day ;)
  • edited December 2005
    CRISIS!!!!!!

I just got this E-Mail:
    Mark, my dearest
    Who ever thought we'd ever get this far?
    Friends and good buddies
    My one true shining star

Merry Christmas, Mark
    Thanks for all that you've done
    Because to be honest with you
    It's my heart that you have won.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Lots of Love, Blanca
    What should I reply!?
    edited December 2005
    Write some doggerel back. Where's the problem? You are miles apart. ENJOY IT!!!
    edited December 2005
    Yeah... start off with something poetic like...

Here I sit, broken hearted...

-bf
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Awwwww.
    Don't feel bad. I had a semi-relationship with a guy from California last year - I guess it's not as bad as international dating, but coast-to-coast is almost as bad (I'm from Georgia, on the East Coast). ^_^;; After a few months, we just gave up on it. School was getting to both of us, and my computer was starting to go on the frizz.

Do whatever feels right - after all, we're still teens. Our parents have to deal with whatever happens. *evil grin*
    Just kidding! Try not to worry about it TOO much. Respond to her e-mail with however you feel.

Now about sex.
    JUST SAY NO.

...er, is that drugs...?
  • edited December 2005
    Ok, thanks, can someone close this topic now.

(P.S. Buddhafoot, you should be a stand-up comedian ;))
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Laugh at me Sangha you fool! Me and the girl I like live in the exact same country and just a neighbourhood apart and we mostly do SMSing and MSNing!
  • edited December 2005
    Ask her out then!
  • edited January 2006
    it seems kind of odd that you're 13 and your avatar says "REMEMBER MY NAME, YOU'LL BE SCREAMING IT LATER."

just seems a little....like you're really into sex. i mean, don't get me wrong, sex is GREAT!
    but you're 13 and i know sex is normal, but shouldn't you be worried more about school or something?
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited January 2006
    No, Sangha - we are comfy with sort of this "long-distance-like "dating"".
  • edited January 2006
    I have removed that avatar, Craig.

Let me just clarify, the reason I had that avatar is because normally my username on forums is "Professor Piggy", and so I have an avatar of a cartoon pig, dressed as a professor. However, that avatar would of made no sense so I used the screaming avatar. But I've now changed it to my staff avatar on a site called IFBH3.
    edited January 2006
    That's a nice avatar Sangha....
    :)