Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

handsome actors

MagwangMagwang Veteran
edited December 2005 in General Banter
In the spirit of this new trend of glamorous movie stars for avatars, here is my contribution (just to mix it up).

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    "Handsome"....? Magwang, are you not wearing your specs...? He looks absolutely dreadful.... Nick Nolte, isn't it? He looks like Frankenstein's monster on a bad-hair day.....:lol:
  • MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Take it from me, it's hard to look your best when you're being arrested.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    ... With a face like that, I'm not surprised they're arresting him...!!
  • edited December 2005
    At least it doesn't look like a scrote !
    edited December 2005
    Close tho' you must admit....
  • MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Here's a few more: Glen Campbell the country singer amd James Brown. And Jesus.

Found these at http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/
  • edited December 2005
    Since when was Jesus an actor?
  • MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited December 2005
    arguably, neither Campbell or Brown are actors either....but Jesus is definitely a celebrity.
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Sangha wrote:
    Since when was Jesus an actor?

And Jesus was a sailor
    When he walked upon the water
    Leonard Cohen
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited December 2005
    I have to say I was shocked when I saw this picture of Nick Nolte.

Then my son and I went to see "The Incredible Hulk" and I realized Nolte looked like this because he was "somewhat" in character.

I would think though that even being in character - you could comb your hair in between takes.

-bf
    edited December 2005
  • edited December 2005
    Is that Charles Laughton?

Esmerelda! The bells, the bells !
    edited December 2005
    Isn't he lovely?

Yes, it is Laughton.

I always thought it very brave of a far-from-handsome gay man to spend all those hours in makeup to look even worse!
    edited December 2005
    ....That's make-up....?
  • edited December 2005

I think that should go in this thread!
    lol!
  • edited December 2005
    How cheeky !! :lol:
  • edited December 2005
    But funny!
    edited December 2005
    Sangha wrote:
    But funny!
    Confuscius he say:
    'pelson who raugh at own joke may soon find he onry one wiv active funny-bone....'

or something....!! :ukflag:
  • edited December 2005
    !I have no idea what that post was all about so I'm just going to smile and nod.

*smiles and nods*