Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Ever wonder.....

edited March 2005 in General Banter
While driving to lunch yesterday, we were behind a vehicle with a bumper sticker that said "In case of rapture, this car will be unmanned" I started thinking about how elitest some religions seem to be. Has anyone ever seen a bumper sticker saying "I'm enlightened, are you?"

Comments

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited February 2005
    I saw a great one today - it said "Who would Jesus bomb?" :lol:
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2005
    I have two which I spotted years ago, in the UK - both obviously issued through a senior citizen's org, or something: one was -
    "retired, and spending our childrens' inheritance!" and another was
    "I just love my grandchildren - God, I wish I'd had them first - !!"
    I thought, go for it - !! :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2005
    So Brian...how about a bumper sticker about not worshipping the Fat Guy.......? ;)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited March 2005
    i'll have one up there by tomorrow :)