Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

HOW CAN YOU BOOST THIS SITE UP FOR MORE MEMBERS!?

edited March 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
I think the web design is great. Would be nice to see more users on here how can we help? Open a Donate if u can thing for advertising..? Advertise?? pc

Comments

• CloudCloud Veteran
    (Moving to NewBuddhist.com section. Please check section before posting threads!)
  • Do we want to boost it up? Is bigger necessarily better? Some of the long-time members are still trying to adjust to the sudden boom in membership that happened over the winter.
  • not sure what it would do, seems to be better..
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    I agree, the site's actually gotten a lot more active than it used to be, they even had to get a couple extra moderators. There's always stuff going on, plenty of old and new members alike, it would be unnecessary and perhaps unwise to advertise; we might end up with too many members, too much activity, and be unable to handle it all. The forum's good the way it is. :)
  • I already can't keep up as it is! Seriously when I go to bed I know the next morning I have for a lot of reading to look forward to. ^_^.... I believe that cloud is right though. Maybe if things slow down significantly but right now there seems to be a happy balance.
  • I don't think this site really needs to be bigger necessarily. It's pretty much exploded in activity over the past few months as it is.