Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

MALAS MALAS MALAS

edited December 2005 in Buddhism Basics
Hey anybody know a site from the US i can get a great, Tibetan style, rosewood mala, with nice sized beads?

that would be FANTASTIC! Thanks guys.

Comments

• PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Dawn Mountain (www.dawnmountain.org) has Tibetan rosewood malas for $12, or $30 with turguoise spacers.

Palzang
  • edited December 2005
    those are a little smaller than i was hoping, maybe a 10mm or bigger? the size HH Tenzin Gyatso wears....
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    You can get them made to order from a sangha-member, here....Frizzer.... contact him in a PM, he may be able to help you too.... ;)
  • edited December 2005
    excellent!
  • edited December 2005
    but wait, is there any site or something that sells really good ones?
    to be honest i just want to find one and buy it, a good size maybe 10 mm or around there.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited December 2005
    I found a couple of sites that might be useful....

http://dharmashop.com/display.mgi?CAT=ml&T=Mala%20Beads

http://chanzen.com/store/home.php?cat=6

try them, see if they help... :)
  • edited December 2005
    FANTASTIC FIND!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Craig... is your avatar George Harrison?

-bf
    edited December 2005
    yes, it is... I've seen the original photo on a programme in tribute to our George.... Fantastic! Filled the Royal Albert Hall to absolute capacity, and all the big names were there....and I've never seen a son so look like his father.... brilliant!
  • edited December 2005
    I can honestly say that I am a Beatlemaniac lol, John and George were my fav two Beatles.
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited December 2005
    Actually, Freddie...

I WAS ASKING CRAIG!

Anyway, I heard someone describe the concert and Mr. Harrison as being largely hugely Big in his enormousness.

-bf
    edited December 2005
    Well pardon me for breathing, by the way.....!:ninja:
  • edited December 2005
    will do ;)