Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Introduce your pets!

RebeccaSRebeccaS Veteran
edited August 2012 in General Banter
Pets are so awesome and they bring so much to our lives, lets celebrate them :) These are mine.

This is Milo (the one who likes to swat candles)

This is his mouth. One of my favorite hobbies is trying to get them with their mouths open lol

This is Kitty, she hates having her picture taken

And this is Wilson, he looks really suave but he's a total dope

Telly03ToshBeej

Comments

• CloudCloud Veteran
    edited August 2012
    image"Kiki". Unfortunately she had to become an outside cat... she followed me on a long walk into the woods yesterday.
    RebeccaSTelly03Beej
  • Omg @Cloud, she's so sweet! How old is she? Do you take her out on a leash? We have a cat leash, it's hilarious.
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    edited August 2012
    She's a little older now, probably going to have her own litter (she looks a little pregnant). She used to be an inside cat but I had to make her an outside cat (rather not talk about that), and she still gets fed outside and hangs around 'n stuff.

No cat leash. When she was an inside cat she was always inside. She follows me around now when I'm outside. :)
  • That's adorable. It sounds silly, but I love how dog-like cats are :lol:
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    edited August 2012
    Dog-like... cats? Cats... dog-like? I'm confuzzled. :D I like cats because they're not like dogs, especially when it comes to taking care of themselves. Have only ever had one at a time though, I'm not a multi-cat person. Probably been since I was a kid and there was this sick little cat, the runt of its litter (and they were all sick)... and I fed it cheese and it was the only one to survive. Called him "Dinky" and he was the best cat I ever had, have been fond of them ever since.
  • RebeccaSRebeccaS Veteran
    edited August 2012
    My cat Milo plays fetch! He has this little ball and I throw it, he goes for it, carries it back in his mouth and then drops it right into my lap to do it again! Very dog like :)

But cats are amazing. And they love cheese! My cats go nuts for anything dairy, they stick their faces in yogurt pots it's so cute.
  • howhow Veteran Veteran
  • howhow Veteran Veteran
    edited August 2012
    Only full prostations will do. But that seemed to long a handle so now we just call her Xena.
    She is mentally challenged, like her man servant who apparently has problems downloading pictures that do her justice.
  • :bowdown:
  • She's really pretty. How do you mean challenged? Wilson is also challenged. We actually named him after the ball from Castaway because they have such similar personalities :lol: but he can get a little rough with the other cats. Kitty hates him completely and even though Milo loves to wrestle, he can get really upset because Wilson doesn't know when to stop. He also pesters us for cuddles constantly lol.
  • howhow Veteran Veteran
  • This is Louis, he is rather stupid but he's still a darling:
    RebeccaSTelly03Beej
  • howhow Veteran Veteran
    I rescued her from someone who was wanting to put her down because of cat allergies?????? She's ummm challenged as in I can let her outside in the back yard and a 4 foot high fence contains her. Other cats come through our yard, hardly slowing for the fence, while she looks at them like they have magical powers. Gravity is still a work in progress for her. The saving grace is she is too big for any other neighbourhood cats to tangle with but many visit to loll about in her presense...
    She's a Ragdoll with papers and probably appreciates the spirit of your emoticon.
    RebeccaS
  • ToshTosh Veteran
    edited August 2012
    I love these posts. Here's my little lad:

Photobucket

Cats frighten him; he gives them a wide berth. When he was younger he crept up behind a cat to smell her bottom and the cat flung herself around in a blink of an eye and gave him one of those 'boxing ball whackings'; must've hit him about 10 times in the space of a second.

He's a quick learner.
    RebeccaSTelly03Beej
  • MaryAnneMaryAnne Veteran
    edited August 2012
    Currently I have 2 mini dachshunds - (actually they are more "tweenies" than minis):

First one is Frankie - he's 18 months. The other is "Truffles" - she is 4 years old.
    At one time I had 2 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 parrots all at the same time! It was pretty crazy most of the time.

The cat you see is "Luna" and she lived to be 17 yrs old. (she is about 13 in that picture)
    She was beautiful! Born outside under a neighbor's deck, never was able to keep her indoors.... she was known by everyone on my street. She passed away a little more than 2 years ago. I don't think I will be getting anymore cats.
    RebeccaSTelly03Beej
  • The white cat is Wilfred Glenson and the black one is Vladimir Dracula.

The humanoid is OneLifeForm.
    RebeccaSTelly03Beej
  • This is Cinnamon.. my mother has a chicken also. We get about an egg a day from each hen. I never knew they were such nice birdies.
    Telly03RebeccaSBeej
  • A chicken! Speaking of barn animals, I'd love a pig :)
  • Or a goat to mow the lawn ;)
  • ALL So Beautiful!!
    RebeccaS
  • Yeah, you guys have lovely pets! Really brightened my day to see them all, thanks :)
  • SileSile Veteran
    Maggie helps raise money to build Deer Park Temple, back in the day:

How Maggie REALLY helped:

BeejRebeccaSZero
  • SileSile Veteran
    RebeccaS said:

Pets are so awesome and they bring so much to our lives, lets celebrate them :) These are mine.

Your pictures are amazing!!

• Blackberry keeps me company when I smoke my pipe outdoors. She is a lover of the outdoors. Sleeps outdoors and quite a hunter. Here she gets a drink.

Photobucket
    SileBeejRebeccaSTelly03
  • BeejBeej Human Being Veteran
    This is Sweetie Pie. I found her on some mean city streets. She's an American Pit Bull Terrier, the nicest dog on the planet, and my bestest friend. She thinks she's a lap dog but she weighs sixty-something pounds. She's like a bowling ball made of love and fur. She hates thunder and loves belly rubs.
    SileRebeccaSToshTelly03
  • RebeccaSRebeccaS Veteran
    edited August 2012
    Sile said:

RebeccaS said:

Your pictures are amazing!!

Thanks @sile :)

I can't say enough how nice it is to see all your lovely animals! You guys rock, and so do they :)
  • nakazcidnakazcid Somewhere in Dixie, y'all Veteran
    Sorry to bring an old thread back to life, but I ran across the thread a few days late. Here are our cats. The first is Bodhi, the second is Leo (obviously interested in Buddha), and our two latest additions, Neo and Byron.
    MaryAnneRebeccaSBeejSile