Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Penis Tattoo

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited December 2010 in General Banter
Yea so I have never had a tattoo before as I personally do not think they are all that great. I also have never wanted something in particular forever on my skin and something I will come to regret later in life. However, if there is one place I have considered getting a tattoo it is on my cock. I was thinking of a word or a collection of words going across it and can't think of what I want, well I have a few ideas but I would like to throw it out there to see what other ideas people can suggest. This is not a joke or me trolling, I am seriously considering it, it just seems like it would be a good idea tongue.gif

Comments

• cazcaz Veteran United Kingdom Veteran
    edited November 2010
    How about " Not many people see my tattoo you know" :)
  • ShiftPlusOneShiftPlusOne Veteran
    edited November 2010
    "Welcome Aboard"?
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited November 2010
    lol, I will note that one down, thanks. Somebody said to me to get the main part of the tattoo on my pubic region as an elephants head, and then my actual penis gray lol. That is an amazing idea but not what I am looking for, I just want a phrase or words, but I will note what you said down for sure, thanks
    "Welcome Aboard"?

also clever lol, keep them coming, I love to get other opinions form people and this is a great way to do it!
  • seeker242seeker242 Zen Florida, USA Veteran
    edited November 2010
    Have you been drinking? :lol:
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    edited November 2010
    Get a tattoo that says something when you're umm... "short" then as you begin to stand at attention it says something different? If you get my meaning.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited November 2010
    yes...
    start with
    'point'.....

then as it stretches, it will read, 'disappointed?'

:lol:
  • edited November 2010
    How about, "flying high"?
  • BarraBarra soto zennie wandering in a cloud in beautiful, bucolic Victoria BC, on the wacky left coast of Canada Veteran
    edited November 2010
    OK - since you raised the question - when I first learned that people get tattoos on this part of their bodies, I have wondered - does it need to be erect in order to get the tattoo done?

The other thought I had was - you would have to choose something that is not likely to weird out sexual partners the first time they see it.
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    edited November 2010
    That seems like a terribly awkward tattoo to get done. Not to mention painful.
  • ShiftPlusOneShiftPlusOne Veteran
    edited November 2010
    Well if you want to get cryptic you could go for a birthday candle. What, too far?

By the way, if you want a subtle tattoo, you can just go for a UV one.
    edited November 2010
    lol no not at all, I was sober and still am as I continue to run with this idea.
    OK - since you raised the question - when I first learned that people get tattoos on this part of their bodies, I have wondered - does it need to be erect in order to get the tattoo done?
    well it does not have to be erect no, but the skin does have to be stretched and hold tight as a tattoo requires a lot of pressure to be done. I actually think on the actual skin it will not be so bad as there are not a lot of nerve endings and things there, also there is no bone and that is where a tattoo is meant to hurt the most, over bone matter.

lol, Some good ideas, also some not so good ones :P I am going to draw it up today i think, then try and find a thai tattooist who would be prepared to do such a thing, and also not a traditional thai tattoo as they use bamboo and I doubt I would have a penis left after that :s
  • edited November 2010
    CAUTION: the link isn't suitable for people that don't care to view parts of the male anatomy. The site rules are very clear against posting vulgar messages, but I figure this is relevant to the discussion and is more art-oriented. Feel free to remove my message if you find it unsuitable, and I apologize if it so.

without further ado... ThailandTom, you're welcome

http://images.pediaportals.com/konfuciy/nonAdult/Body%20Art/2594_dragon_dick.jpg
  • chanrattchanratt Veteran
    edited November 2010
    i think it's pointless and u'll probably regret it. but then, i'm 40
  • edited November 2010
    Captain Robert at your Service
  • edited November 2010
    federica wrote: »
    yes...
    start with
    'point'.....

then as it stretches, it will read, 'disappointed?'

:lol:

How about "Point and Shoot"
  • edited November 2010
    moonbeams wrote: »
    CAUTION: the link isn't suitable for people that don't care to view parts of the male anatomy. The site rules are very clear against posting vulgar messages, but I figure this is relevant to the discussion and is more art-oriented. Feel free to remove my message if you find it unsuitable, and I apologize if it so.

http://images.pediaportals.com/konfuciy/nonAdult/Body%20Art/2594_dragon_dick.jpg

Pretty! ^_^
  • edited November 2010
    PULL HANDLE IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
    edited November 2010
    Originally Posted by moonbeams viewpost.gif

http://images.pediaportals.com/konfu...ragon_dick.jpg

Pretty! ^_^

haha wow, that guy even had his testicles tattooed... I cannot imagine the kind of pain that would induce, that takes some balls, *cough cough*
  • andyrobynandyrobyn Veteran
    edited November 2010

That looks great and amazing ... will have to show my hubby that when he gets home.
    edited November 2010
    Yea I am not going down the road of changing it into something else, I just want a caption of some kind. I was thinking of profound quotes, then considered that a profound quote would not really work drawn across a penis lol.. I have been toying with some text and stuff which I will attach here, obviously still in the very early stages, but I love typography and fonts, I always have since studying graphic design.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited November 2010
    How about 'Don't tread on me'

or 'Rub for 3 magic wishes'
    edited November 2010
    lol @ jeff, legend. I could do, I will keep those suggestions in mind, more so the second one.
  • edited November 2010
    I am going to the annoying Puritan here...

If you have the spare money to do that, wouldn't it be better off going to a charity?
  • edited November 2010
    think of it this way tom. How will this tattoo help you attain enlightenment and nirvana? based off of your answer you will know what you should do.
    edited November 2010
    lol, It won't help me to reach enlightenment, but at this very moment in time I am not too fussed about that in all honesty.

I am going to the annoying Puritan here...

If you have the spare money to do that, wouldn't it be better off going to a charity?
    That is a nice thought, but tattoos in thailand are very cheap and this one will only take 10-15 minutes. We are talking about maybe $20 I can give 20 dollars to charity as well..
  • edited November 2010
    I think this is a really unskillful craving.
  • specialkaymespecialkayme Veteran
    edited November 2010
    I think their point is that you can give $40 to charity in stead of $20, but I would disagree.

I see nothing wrong with tattoos in general, let alone the one you are thinking about. The only bad part about tattoos is when you force others to look at them, who might find it offensive. I doubt anyone who saw your pecker would be offended by the language on it.

I once convinced my friend to get a candy cane stripe up the shaft of his. He decided not to do it once he thought about it though.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited November 2010
    Well you guys can sell your computer and monthly internet fee and phone and donate that to charity :rolleyes:
    edited November 2010
    Yea I am sorry but the whole charity side to this discussion is pretty lame. I am a generous person with my friends and strangers who I come into contact with, I have given to charity before and also homeless people, but to say I should drop the idea of a tattoo and give the money to a charity instead is slightly silly. Instead of buying you coffee at starbucks or that new pair of shoes, why do you not give the money to charity instead?

I have thought long and hard about this tattoo and I have designed the typeface and imagery many times over. I may change my mind some more, but I will get it done within the next 3 weeks or so for sure. I also have come to the conclusion that it may not hurt that much as people would assume. The actual skin of the penis has little feeling in it, for example I was in the shower and I switched the water temp right up and sprayed it on my hand, it hurt enough so that I had to remove it from the water, I then sprayed it on you know where and I felt nothing what so ever. Also if you pinch the skin there it does not hurt in the slightest. This obviously being because the majority of the nerve endings are at the tip, so I think it will not hurt that much.
  • ChrysalidChrysalid Veteran
    edited November 2010
    I actually think on the actual skin it will not be so bad as there are not a lot of nerve endings and things there
    Lol, never got yourself caught in your zipper I take it?

Dude, just so you know, it hurts a hell of a lot more to have it removed than it does to have it done. Don't rush into it, wait two months before taking the plunge, you might change your mind.
  • edited November 2010
    I think Lorrana Bobbit is doing Penis tatoos now...would you like her phone #?
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited November 2010
    What about a mad magazine tatoo?

When its flacid it looks like Alfred E. Neuman

and large it looks like a Jaguar?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2008/03/28/arts/20080330_FOLD_IN_FEATURE.html
  • MountainsMountains Veteran
    edited November 2010
    seeker242 wrote: »

Why would you want that tattooed on your penis? :)
    edited November 2010
    I have thought long and hard about this tattoo

You didn't really mean it that way, did you? :)
    edited November 2010
    Lorrana Bobbit
    I have no clue who that is, I am guessing it is some American thing... pah
    What about a mad magazine tatoo?
    Again, another American thing, but thanks to an obsessive amount of time watching the simpsons, I actually know what it is. But no, I merely want a phrase/quote.
    Lol, never got yourself caught in your zipper I take it?

Dude, just so you know, it hurts a hell of a lot more to have it removed than it does to have it done. Don't rush into it, wait two months before taking the plunge, you might change your mind.
    lol no I have no gotten myself caught up in a zip, I assume it hurts, but that could all be hype and something only in the movies :P (there is something about mary)
    You didn't really mean it that way, did you? :)
    I didn't think of it in that way when I wrote it, somebody has a dirty mind!
  • StaticToyboxStaticToybox Veteran
    edited November 2010
    I have no clue who that is, I am guessing it is some American thing... pah

You might not want to know but... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loreena_Bobbitt

On the subject you should get "Your name" tattooed there. That way you can honestly use "I've got your name tattooed on my cock" as a pick-up line.
  • edited November 2010
    Go for it Tom! Don't they tattoo with a hammer and nail in Thailand? :eek:
    edited November 2010
    lol, there are a variety of tattoo techniques, one is the standard needle, one is with bamboo, and the other lots of little needles. I went to this woman last night and she said she would do it as a henna tattoo, so ifi i do not like it it is not long lasting...
  • edited November 2010

Oh yuk ! That is really gross....bet it looks silly when flaccid !

How about "Small but friendly " TTom ?

edited November 2010
    lol, cos it is not small, and yes picture tatts there look silly when flaccid. mine will be legible flaccid or hrad so its all good... :)
    edited December 2010
    Dazzle wrote: »
    bet it looks silly when flaccid !

They all do :)
  • edited December 2010
    go with henna to start. painless. safe. you can "exercise" it for the different effects you are going to get.

i still think this is a most unskillful craving. have you compared the thickness of penis skin with every other part of your body? it is like paper. there is not much wiggle room to embed the ink. if it goes too far, it will bleed out and you will have permanently blue, or green, or whatever dick.

this is really one to let go of and get back to your sitting.
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    edited December 2010
    Two young women were discussing the sexual prowess of a particular young man. One had made love to him and one had not. "I'd never sleep with a guy who had "Shorty" tattooed on his penis," said the one who had not slept with the young man. "Well, you may be right," said the one with experience, "but it's kind of nice to find out that it really says, "Shorty's Bar and Grill. Tuscaloosa, Alabama."
  • edited December 2010
    Indeed most unskillful craving, and hope that your wish never come true. You can also consider putting on skin-type tattoo clothing for your penis like dog putting on attire. Probably having wording like "Please stay away, otherwise you will enter the world of joys" :D

(1) Not avoiding fantasy, not seeking truth.
    (2) Empty delusory body is the very body of the Dharma.
    (3) No distinction between mind & thing
    (4) Have the form of no form at all
    (5) Eternal serenity
  • edited December 2010
    According to a metaphor of snake in Abhidharma, there are individual who learned Buddhism for a motive, it is like a snake that is wrongly grasped or knowledge and wrongly cultivated. They usually will create disturbance in the Buddhism community.
    Namaste
  • edited December 2010
    letitgo wrote: »
    I think this is a really unskillful craving.

Is craving ever skillful?
    edited December 2010
    No, but that one's *really* unskillful :)
  • edited December 2010
    Considering that it harms no one but you, Tom, I personally can't be bothered to be too indignant or condemnatory about it. It might be an unskillful thing for you to want if you are obsessed with it, or if you really needed to use the money for bills or food instead, but that's something you're going to have to determine for yourself.
  • patbbpatbb Veteran
    edited December 2010
    If you're not circumcised; why not tattoo a turtle? ;)
    edited December 2010
    craving is never skillful lol, obviously. I need to pay bills etc, but i will get the tattoo when I can, it is not an obsession really.